• NLF's 2014 Top Free Agents

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...gents-for-2014

Lots of good corners.

Very deep FA market overall.

Decker is #14

DRC is #28

Moreno is #61

Phillips is #62

DRC, Verner, Ward, Michael Johnson are my dream pickups.

Comment

I'm kinda surprised that the bills haven't locked up Jairus Byrd

Comment

Lol DRC at 27.

Get the **** ooutta here.

Comment

we'll probably keep DRC and Phillips, lose Decker and KM, and do a whole lot of nothing else until training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by extralife View Post
            we'll probably keep DRC and Phillips, lose Decker and KM, and do a whole lot of nothing else until training camp.
            I dont think we'll sit on $28m, which will likely become $37m when we release Tamme/Dreesen and Kuper. At least 2/3 of that is going on new players.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie mac View Post
              I dont think we'll sit on $28m, which will likely become $37m when we release Tamme/Dreesen and Kuper. At least 2/3 of that is going on new players.
              well phillips will get a lot more than the million he made last year and DRC will get nearly double the 5 million he made. so take that money, add the rookie pool, dump in a few vets during summer and that's probably what you're looking at. we'll fill spots, but you people are delusional if you think we're trading for Revis or signing Byrd.

Comment

Sounds like Dressen has to get healthy before we can release. More then likely his cap savings would be more late in the yr during TC.

Comment

When have the Broncos not been major FA players? Very few years do the Broncos not participate as one of the major players for FA.

Stop being a whiner.

Comment

Originally posted by FireFly View Post
                    Some teams just don't have the cash and have cheap owners.

Owner probably doesn't want the 2nd best safety in the NFL and a huge salary.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post

Or sometime Players refuse to sign long term deals with a team.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post

they paid mario williams a zillion billion dollars

Comment

they paid mario williams a zillion billion dollars
                          For some reason teams feel pass rushers are 100 times harder to find then a top cover safety.

Not saying i agree, just saying that when it comes to guys getting overpaid, pass rushers and WR jump to the front of the line IMO.

Meanwhile great safetys, guards, rbs, seem to not be valued near as much.

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
                            Or sometime Players refuse to sign long term deals with a team.
                            Yep. We don't know certain things that may be happening, like the player hates the cold, or wants to be near the ocean, or has kids and wants to be near family where he grew up etc etc.

I trust Elway is going to find us some great new players. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just still bummed from the Superbowl IMO.

When in his career, business life, or even just playing golf with friends does Elway not go 100%. Sure seems like he is that type of man to me.

Comment

Originally posted by FireFly View Post
                              He wants top FS money on a team that has bigger needs on Offense. Honestly, I don't think he wants to play there, and they Bills seem to be in a better place not giving big spots of money to guys that are very good players, but not elite players at elite positions. The Bills appear to building a nice roster and concentrarting on getting depth, a place they have lacked for the better part of a decade and a half. Plus the Bills have some guy who can play FS and not have that much of a drop off... they really, really need a stud next to Kiko Alonzo.

Comment

Working...
                              X