Say Something Champ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say Something Champ...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iC8tP9Oo52Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

At first I wanted to scrutinize you for posting this video, then as I went on throughout the song I changed my tune.

C'mon Champ, stand up and take that safety role and tell your team you'll be the next Atwater (maybe just not as hard hitting, but a sure fire tackler as always).

I have learned to only purchase jerseys of players whom I support and have retired with the team. Don't make me purchase yours just yet.
    Last edited by El Guapo; 03-06-2014, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Thank you Champ for your 10 great years here. Sorry you didn't get a ring with us. I hope when you go into the HOF, you'll consider yourself a Bronco

Comment

toast

Comment

oh Jesus Christ

Comment

Damn you ... Got me all teared up

Comment

that song is gay. But this thread, shabby it is not.

Comment

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CIMo8kuKHP4" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Cya Champ!

Comment

can someone post the full page ad that champ sent to all the bronco fans?
                  you know, the kind of classy move that guys like PLUMMER did when he left AZ ?
                  I will hold my breath...

Comment

The song is sappy. It is not gay though.

Comment

Working...
                    X