Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 teams called about Brock Osweiler

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 4 teams called about Brock Osweiler

    http://thevikingage.com/2014/03/03/v...rock-osweiler/

  • #2
    Oh boy...get the butt plug ready

    Comment


    • #3
      Cool. Lets trade him for Lavonte David. I hear they need a QB.

      Comment


      • #4
        the bossweiler is pretty dreamy. I'd try to pick him up too.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by spdirty View Post
          Cool. Lets trade him for Lavonte David. I hear they need a QB.
          Oh hell yes!

          Comment


          • #6
            Yes. My endless pimping of BROCKTIME is finally going to pay off.



            We'll trade him for a high 2nd and then... draft a QB with that pick.

            Comment


            • #7
              http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...09#post4066209

              Comment


              • #8
                Sometimes you just have to live life to it's fullest, whether that journey takes you to Minnesota or Texas.

                Comment


                • #9
                  If the Broncos trade Brock, perhaps that means they see more upside in Dysert? I love the fact that Elway is saying Brock is not a trade option. Sure he's not John, he's not on the trading block until another team makes a trade offer that is too good to say no to.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Dysert > Osweiler

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by i4jelway7 View Post
                      Dysert > Osweiler
                      No

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by i4jelway7 View Post
                        Dysert > Osweiler
                        Your reasoning?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                          If the Broncos trade Brock, perhaps that means they see more upside in Dysert? I love the fact that Elway is saying Brock is not a trade option. Sure he's not John, he's not on the trading block until another team makes a trade offer that is too good to say no to.
                          If you put Dysert out on the trade block, what would you get? a 6th round pick? Nothing? It doesn't mean anything but we have Manning past this year (even if no guarantee of 2015) and we can get a great pick for him. We either are looking at future draft class, free agency or another QB draft pick. Brock has 2 years waiting in the wings but has not much actual QB experience.

                          Don't read too much into him being ****ty or Dysert has more upside. Elway is still playing this game of winning the SB now. Brock is obviously not in the "NOW" plan.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            If you can get a second trade him. I have not seen anything special in the last two pre-seasons that indicates he's special.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by LonghornBronco View Post
                              If you can get a second trade him. I have not seen anything special in the last two pre-seasons that indicates he's special.
                              John Elway, who has seen his progress up close, including all practices, seems to disagree.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X