No announcement yet.

We're stuck with Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news! At least one more good to awesome season of Broncos football for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post
      Anybody less than overjoyed at this news ... line up to turn in your jerseys as your OM account is deleted.
      So basically... All Tebow fans.

Comment

Not too shabby!!

Comment

The best qb in the game coming back for another season

Comment

what did he clock in the 40?

Comment

Originally posted by mnfan View Post
              Not too shabby!!

Comment

Well, the positive, the Broncos will probably win 12-14 games next year, and have either the 1 or 2 seed. What happens from there, I really don't know.

Comment

I figured there was a high probability he'd pass the checkup, but it's nice to have it confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
                    Well, the positive, the Broncos will probably win 12-14 games next year, and have either the 1 or 2 seed. What happens from there, I really don't know.
                    If we fix the defense, a super bowl championship.
                    We need to be able to force turnovers and get sacks in a game like that.

Comment

That's the way the NFL is now. If you are one of the top tier teams the regular season is not that important. Home field in the playoffs is nice but once the playoffs start everything is up for grabs. All you can do over the course of the season is put yourself in the best possible position. After that, it's anyone's game.

Comment

The NFL is just waiting for Peyton to announce when his last season will be, so that then and only then can they start fixing games in his favor in the playoffs....

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                          If we fix the defense, a super bowl championship.
                          We need to be able to force turnovers and get sacks in a game like that.
                          Can't believe people are still blaming that game on the defense.

Defies explanation.

Comment

I would like it if the entire team showed up the next time. Acting like a virgin at a gangbang. Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                              Can't believe people are still blaming that game on the defense.

Defies explanation.
                              I do not understand it. Was the game I saw where the Broncos O-line fell apart a figment of my imagination? Did Manning have a great game that I missed?

The best defense in the world won't help you if Manning cannot be kept upright and calm.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
                                I would like it if the entire team showed up the next time. Acting like a virgin at a gangbang. Jesus.

worst post I've ever seen you make. Seriously? a virgin at gang bang. An orgy maybe, but a gang bang is a rape scenario. Which means what a non-virgin would handle a gang rape better? Not trying to be a btich, because it just come naturally, but that post is ****ed up on all sorts of levels and I am getting really tired of analogies of rape to a ****ing game. Additionally, our guys are NOT victim. They showed up and **** the bed. They did it. They walked in unprepared, like perhaps a student who parties the night before a big exam instead of studying. We failed epically, but we were not raped. Rape implies a choice, they had one, rape victims do not.

You know you are my favorite, but this post sucks balls.

Comment

Working...
                                X