Just watched the AFC Championship again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched the AFC Championship again

Bored on this Sunday afternoon. What a great game and great season. Our performance in the Super Bowl was beyond disappointing, especially when you realize it is the worst game we have played since Manning has been here by far. But it doesn't overshadow what a memorable season we had. Just a bad ending.

Games i like watching, Broncos Vs Gaints, Broncos Vs Cowboys and Broncos Vs Pats 2013

Comment

Not as exciting as Tebow.

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher View Post
        Games i like watching, Broncos Vs Gaints, Broncos Vs Cowboys and Broncos Vs Pats 2013
        I've got the Cowboys, Ravens, @KC, Houston, Oakland, and Charger playoff games on my DVR. Good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
          I've got the Cowboys, Ravens, @KC, Houston, Oakland, and Charger playoff games on my DVR. Good stuff
          I got all games including the Super Bowl maybe I'll upload some up in the summertime for everybody

Comment

All it took to beat the Patriots was home field and the subtractions of Gronk, Hernandez, Welker, Wilfork, Spikes, and Talib. It was a great barometer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
              All it took to beat the Patriots was home field and the subtractions of Gronk, Hernandez, Welker, Wilfork, Spikes, and Talib. It was a great barometer.
              Wow this is completely idiotic

A: They knew before the season started that Welker and Hernandez would not be available, its not like they had to adjust their gameplan all of a sudden for the loss of them

B: We were missing like 7 starters ourselves, so spare us with the "they were banged up" act. Our injury situation was worse than theirs

Comment

Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post

A: They knew before the season started that Welker and Hernandez would not be available, its not like they had to adjust their gameplan all of a sudden for the loss of them

B: We were missing like 7 starters ourselves, so spare us with the "they were banged up" act. Our injury situation was worse than theirs
                Lol. You hang onto that win. It really mattered in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                  Lol. You hang onto that win. It really mattered in the end.
                  And you stay butthurt

Comment

Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post

Yep. We were just as decimated as they were. You are dead on

Comment

It's amazing how much changes after one game. Before the Super Bowl, the Broncos had passed their two toughest tests of the season against the Chargers and Patriots. The Seachickens would be pushovers. All they had on offense was Lynch. Lynch vs. Moreno was a push. Denver would win by double digits. Seattle was the Kansas City of the NFC. They didn't deserve to be there. The 49ers would have been a more worthy opponent. Denver had been playing more complete football in the playoffs, Seattle had not. Wait until they get away from their homefield. Etc, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                        It's amazing how much changes after one game. Before the Super Bowl, the Broncos had passed their two toughest tests of the season against the Chargers and Patriots. The Seachickens would be pushovers. All they had on offense was Lynch. Lynch vs. Moreno was a push. Denver would win by double digits. Seattle was the Kansas City of the NFC. They didn't deserve to be there. The 49ers would have been a more worthy opponent. Denver had been playing more complete football in the playoffs, Seattle had not. Wait until they get away from their homefield. Etc, etc.
                        yah, that's what happens when you have your guts ripped out by a team that was supposedly good enough to win a SB.

Comment

it's no point in watching those games..the season is total failure..both the seasons ended with heartbreaking loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                            well...we were not motivated to play the game and it starts with coaching staff.

Comment

I'm sure watching the 89 AFCCG 16 point win would make you happy too.

Comment

Working...
                              X