Post your formula for gambling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your formula for gambling

I'm not addict to Gambling and i don't need help lol. That being said i found a way to master craps. Ive notice that you can win more money betting on the "Don't Pass Line" I usaully press the bet if the point is 4 or 10 also I bet 25 bucks on Hard Six it's a 9-1 odd of coming out which gives you 225 back if you hit it.

What's your gambling formula?

I buy cheap houses and rent them out till they fall apart.

Comment

When I lived in Tahoe I had a stradegy to always double down on 13. 80% of the time id make 20-21. Would piss dealers off. Only on single deck tables though.

Comment

Always bet on black.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
          Always bet on black.

Comment

Originally posted by rugbythug View Post
            I buy cheap houses and rent them out till they fall apart.
            I'll be doing that soon

Comment

I have several rentals, but the opposite end of the spectrum. Not dealing with scumbags.

Comment

I say give me the money you're gonna bet, I will give half it back to you....we will both be better off.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                  When I lived in Tahoe I had a stradegy to always double down on 13. 80% of the time id make 20-21. Would piss dealers off. Only on single deck tables though.
                  If you aren't as dumb as this statements seems to show, you must have been counting cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher View Post
                    I'm not addict to Gambling and i don't need help lol. That being said i found a way to master craps. Ive notice that you can win more money betting on the "Don't Pass Line" I usaully press the bet if the point is 4 or 10 also I bet 25 bucks on Hard Six it's a 9-1 odd of coming out which gives you 225 back if you hit it.

What's your gambling formula?
                    I am a darkside better but you only have a slight edge vs a right side. I think the edge is 1.36 vs 1.41 percent. Odds bet is the same. I'll post more when I get on computer. I am a class 2 craps degen.

Comment

I wait for my friend at the track to say he has a sure thing, then lose all my money.

Comment

Bet on John Fox in the playoffs. Bet on Peyton Manning on Monday Night Football. Bet on Peyton Manning on Thursdays. Bet against Peyton Manning in the playoffs (cancels out the first formula).

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                          I have several rentals, but the opposite end of the spectrum. Not dealing with scumbags.
                          Bingo. Win! I'm into the foreclosed farms with water. There is white gold under those farm houses.
                          Last edited by Meck77; 03-02-2014, 02:03 PM.

Comment

I like to bet favorites week after week and get my ass kicked by the bookie.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                              If you aren't as dumb as this statements seems to show, you must have been counting cards.

Hence the single deck. Not many have single deck tables anymore. At least 2 decks or more.

Comment

Working...
                              X