New "Browncos" will make our Defense NFC West worthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New "Browncos" will make our Defense NFC West worthy

I don't want Decker or DRC back. Elway needs to spend cash on D'qwell Jackson,T.J Ward and hopefully Walter Thurmond III.

East? You mean NFC West?

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
      East? You mean NFC West?
      Yea my bad

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher View Post
        Yea my bad
        Figured, especially because we're already better than the Redskins D, and as good(!) as the Cowboys and Eagles D...

Comment

I don't want Decker or DRC back. Elway needs to spend cash on D'qwell Jackson,T.J Ward and hopefully Walter Thurmond III.
          You think they let him go with all the money they have to spend? And he'll have plenty of suitors if they do.

Comment

I don't want DRC back
            why not?

Comment

DRC was really good last season. No reason to not want him back.

Comment

Bring DRC back, to let him go would be downright foolish.

Comment

I'm amazed that the people who think that a 15-4 season despite a bad Super Bowl loss means we need to reinvent the ****ing wheel

Comment

Wait. We lost?

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
                      I'm amazed that the people who think that a 15-4 season despite a bad Super Bowl loss means we need to reinvent the ****ing wheel
                      Agree people overreact to the Super Bowl loss, but clearly FA emphasis on defense is the biggest need. Even with potential loss of Decker and Moreno, a couple good additions on D would make this team much more formidable than 2013 edition. Not to mention a little better injury luck. 16 games of Von plus a real middle linebacker...I'd like to see that play out.

Comment

DRC needs to come back, especially with Champ's status up in the air and Harris coming off a knee injury. I think the Broncos would live without Decker, though they would need to draft a WR in the 2nd or 3rd round if not someone in free agency.

Comment

all the receiver talk intrigues me. i can't help but wonder if Gerell Robinson will get his shot this year. He has size and good speed. Unlike Decker and to a degree DT he can play physical.

I'd like DRC back just for some continuity and the fact that he played well for us. I just don't know if he is worth 10+million a year.

Even is Harris comes back at full strength which shouldn't be difficult since his knee only had a partial tear and his rehab is going quickly and smoothly. And even if Champ agrees to a cheaper deal and returns we would still need to add another CB.
                          Last edited by BroncoMan4ever; 02-28-2014, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Lol DRC is a top 3 cover corner in the league man on man

Stop that dumb ass noise.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                              all the receiver talk intrigues me. i can't help but wonder if Gerell Robinson will get his shot this year. He has size and good speed. Unlike Decker and to a degree DT he can play physical.

I'd like DRC back just for some continuity and the fact that he played well for us. I just don't know if he is worth 10+million a year.

Even is Harris comes back at full strength which shouldn't be difficult since his knee only had a partial tear and his rehab is going quickly and smoothly. And even if Champ agrees to a cheaper deal and returns we would still need to add another CB.
                              Robinson is not only not fast he is also not quick. A deadly combination for a WR. He would be better off trying to put on 30 lbs and switch to TE.

Comment

Working...
                              X