espn's cecil lammey at QB Club March 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• espn's cecil lammey at QB Club March 13th

I'm on the board for the Denver Broncos Quarterback Club, a long time booster club for the team. Cecil will be speaking to our group at Red and Jerrys on March 13th. The bronco qb club is a great deal - $50 for a family membership for the year and $20 per person for our dinner meetings. You get the opportunity to attend this last meeting of the 2013 season included in a new 2014 membership.

That night Cecil is going to discuss the broncos draft prospects and free agency (free agency will have started two days before - on March 11th). Cecil has attended the college all star games and the NFL combine, and he'll fill us in on what he has learned from first hand observation and in talking to his contacts around the league.

PM me if you want more details. We have dinner meetings monthly from August - January, with player guests, local media, team officials. This is the 3rd year in a row we've had a draft preview meeting with Cecil in March. Last year we had two opportunities to be in the audience for the live recording of the Broncos Huddle TV show. The club also has game tickets for sale (at list price) and had a lottery for two super bowl tickets last season.

If you want a behind the scenes look at the broncos this is a good club to join.

love your posts titan and cannot wait for the pictures!

I love how Lammey forced himself into the industry almost. Came along way from the crappy draft site to ESPN.

Comment

Working...
    X