2011 Tim Tebow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Tim Tebow

Looking back, man what a great season. Started the season 0-4, with he who shall not be named at quarterback. Tim Tebow came in and just elevated the whole team. We made it into the playoffs and Tebow beat the best defense in the league. Not a single analyst even gave us a chance.

Tebow football was so exciting. I remember jumping out of my seat almost every game that year. The video is a Sound FX of the Playoff Game Steelers Vs. Broncos. Look how crazy everyone was going when they won the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJVLbO1sLGg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TJVLbO1sLGg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by Kevin8Nine; 02-27-2014, 11:35 PM.

I have watched football for over 30 years and that year I saw things that I had never seen before...

Comment

we definitely need more tebow threads. breaking new ground, here. can't wait to see where this goes.

Comment

I had more fun watching football that year than I have in either of the past two seasons.

Comment

The last two years have been great with a turd of a game to end the season...same can be said with Tebow. The thing he did was get us back to winning. I love the Broncos winning!

Comment

That might be my favorite Broncos game in the last 10 years. That was the season that energized me as a fan again.

Comment

Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
              I had more fun watching football that year than I have in either of the past two seasons.
              What? Ok Im just not even going to get into this...

*backs out of thread slowly*

Comment

He will revolutionize the QB position...

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                  What? Ok Im just not even going to get into this...

*backs out of thread slowly*

Comment

If they could bottle the heart that kid has and inject it into this past year's Super Bowl team...well, yeah. One thing nobody could say about him regardless of the side of the fence was that he gave up.

That was an amazing game to be at.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                      By a large margin.

I won't even watch the draft this year.
                      What does the draft have to do w/the subject of this thread?

Just trying to understand your line of thinking here...

Comment

He was comparing the seasons and how much more fun that was.

I replied agreeing and added that this season left me not giving a **** about football to the point where I won't watch the draft and hopefully not waste my time on any of this nonsense.

Are you following now?
                        Sadly, I am right there with you.

Comment

There's still a lot of time for the spark to reignite between now and the season, and Brandon Perna wanted me to come write for that new website he's at, and the podcasts...

But I definitely can't see myself doing any of that nonsense again anytime soon.

Even Khan just straight up ghosted out of here.
                          I have no doubt I will get over it, probably closer to when the season starts.

Comment

Hmm. So what you're saying is you were more excited about football after getting blown out and embarrassed by the Patriots in the Divisional round of playoffs that this team never deserved to be in, than you are now after watching a record breaking season of amazing, precise, and dominating football that culminated in a bad (really bad) performance in the Super Bowl in which this team deserved to be in?

Give it a few months. You'll be back to yourself. I am finally over it and it feels good. I have been reflecting on the season over the past week or so, and it truly was amazing watching this offense. The defense was never what it could have been. Plus, it was a really ****ty ending.

I am excited about FA and the Draft, for sure.

Comment

"I'll NEVER LOVE AGAIN!!!!11!!!"

/posts daily on the Mane

Comment

Working...
                              X