Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D'Qwell Jackson to visit Broncos as option for inside linebacker job

D'Qwell Jackson to visit Broncos as option for inside linebacker job

his courtship wasn't difficult to figure.

The Broncos need a middle linebacker who does not qualify for a 35-and-over league. D'Qwell Jackson is a 30-year-old inside linebacker in need of a team.

The two will get together at the Broncos headquarters at Dove Valley for a visit Monday, according to an NFL source.

Read more: D'Qwell Jackson to visit Broncos as option for inside linebacker job - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...#ixzz2uas4FLoB
    Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
    Follow us: @Denverpost on Twitter | Denverpost on Facebook

So this just about seals the deal that Elway is going to draft BPA and fill major holes with FA.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
      So this just about seals the deal that Elway is going to draft BPA and fill major holes with FA.
      That's a lot to read into this. The only real conclusion you can draw from this is that the Broncos are looking at free agents in positions of need. We won't know much until they actually sign him.

Comment

It's hard to play middle linebacker, or really any position in the NFL your rookie yr and do it well.

**** most of the first round picks turn out avg nfl players and nothing to go kick Richard Shermans ass with this yr lol.

I have a list of first round picks I think could start this yr for Denver. Now that combine over it's time to start talking draft!.

Comment

Broncos should trade up for Ha Ha Clinton Dix and finally get the great safety tradition going again. Or if they want to try a more sleeper pick, Jimmy Ward Northern Illionois.

Comment

When I first saw HaHa Clinton-Dix on the draft board on NFL.com, I honestly thought it was a joke - this year's Leon Sandcastle.

Comment

It's not his full name lol. He's not as menacing as pryor though.

Comment

Comment

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=114680

Comment

He would certainly be the answer at MLB for us.

He is a tackling machine.

I hope we get him

Comment

I wonder what length of a contract he is wanting, 3 years?

Comment

Do it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                          It's not his full name lol. He's not as menacing as pryor though.
                          His real name is Ha'Sean.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDak Bronco View Post
                            I wonder what length of a contract he is wanting, 3 years?
                            I'm sure he'll want more. But it should be 3 or fewer years.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                              IMHO you always draft the best player on the board, thereby you never take a reduction or discount in talent by filling a need. The only exception is QB, so if you have a Franchise QB, you don't draft a challenger necesary- but if the best play on the board is an upgrade an back-up QB, by all means.

Comment

Working...
                              X