• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look up kelly thomas.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
      Cops say all lawyers lie.
      Lawyers rarely lie, police lie all the time. Lawyers have no reason to lie and since all they do is ask questions there isn't a lot of room for them to lie. Cops though I have personally seen lie on the stand. A lawyer can be disbarred for putting a witness on the stand he has instructed to lie.

I've worked over 300 cases as a paralegal and the only people that lie are the witnesses and the cops.

Comment

Lawyers will leave out information, or try and get a jury to come up with a new way of looking at evidence, try to confuse them etc etc. Rarely though do they outright lie or help a client lie.

Comment

This guy was perfectly within his rights and the cops knew it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Navy Broncos Fan View Post
              Kid should have gotten worse. Show some ****ing respect and just move along. Never had a problem with a cop, then again I respect them and the job they do.
              how did he disrespect the cop? he didn't roll his window all the way down which is not necessary. The cop didn't do his job which is to check if a driver had been drinking and then proceeded to lie and infringe on his rights. Just having a badge and doing that job does not entitle you to do whatever the hell you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                It was totally unnecessary, the kid probably just got out of his liberal political science class at the local junior college. The kid was a total dick and the cops were a-holes.
                Exactly. A nexus of obstinance and arrogance. They deserve each other, although I have had a vaguely similar circumstances returning from a hunting expedition with several weapons in the vehicle that almost gave a state trooper a stroke. He jumped back out of my crew cab like he'd been attacked by a wild animal. I was almost thrown against the troopers vehicle, handcuffed and my truck was ransacked before one of the troopers called to the scene actually recognized me. No-one asked me even once why I had weapons in the vehicle.

"Well, why didn't you say so" the one trooper yelled at me. "No-one asked" I answered.

Training is the key, gentlemen.

Comment

Well, I don't feel all that bad for the kid, even thought he was really right. Sure, he doesn't have to roll his window all the way down, but what was the point of testing the cop on that? Yes, stand up for your rights, but come on now, he was asking for problems. Stand up for your rights when your rights are actually being violated. A simple instruction like rolling down your window is not violating your rights.

The kid was being a dick, so the cops one upped him by being even bigger dicks. Sure kid, you're right, and now your car is being ransacked. Was it really worth it? He's lucky that the cops didn't plant anything on him.

Comment

If you've watched any instructional video's on conceal/carry and other citizen's rights, they actually teach you to leave the window partially cracked.

It establishes the inside of the car as your personal property. If the cop can't reach in, they need a warrant to open the door. It's actually very smart. Protect your rights.

Comment

Like an ex cop told me, you become a cop when you've failed at everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by gunns View Post
                        Like an ex cop told me, you become a cop when you've failed at everything else.

Comment

Cops fall into one of 2 categories. Either they were popular high school jocks who once high school ended realized they were losers and to get that feeling of superiority back became cops. Or they were the kids those popular jocks picked on who had enough of getting picked on decided to become cops. Inferiority complexes either way.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                            Cops fall into one of 2 categories. Either they were popular high school jocks who once high school ended realized they were losers and to get that feeling of superiority back became cops. Or they were the kids those popular jocks picked on who had enough of getting picked on decided to become cops. Inferiority complexes either way.
                            Didnt Kumar say this?

Comment

The Supreme Court screwed us when they ruled DUI checkpoints, Smog Checkpoints, Registration Checkpoints were not unreasonable searches.

Comment

I have a packet i hand to cops that instructs them my lawyer has advised me to not answer any law enforcement questions without him present.

It also has insurance, drivers license, registration and my medical marijuana card. Cops hate it but as Americans we don't have to tell the police where we are going, what is in my car, where am i coming from. It's none of his business unless the cop has a reasonable suspicion of a crime.

It's all unconstitutional.

Comment

Working...
                                X