a-hole Cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a-hole Cops

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
    <div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=600492619983397" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=600492619983397">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/WATE6.News">WATE 6 News</a>.</div></div>

It was totally unnecessary, the kid probably just got out of his liberal political science class at the local junior college. The kid was a total dick and the cops were a-holes.

Comment

Cops think they are above the law always have and always will

Comment

About 50 miles south of Carmel King City just had their current police chief, former police chief, and several officers arrested for bribery and embezzlement. Lol.

http://m.ksbw.com/news/photos-mug-sh...icers/24671948

Then about 1 1/2 north of me 5 SF police officers arrested.

http://m.ksbw.com/news/chief-5-san-f...ended/24718832

Comment

Around here, they used to have the stats in the paper for checkpoints until it became blatantly obvious they are busting WAY MORE people for vehicle violations, warrants, possession, suspended licenses, etc. rather than DUI's.

Comment

That is not unlike the experiences I have had with them the few times I have
            had too deal with them lately. The bad ones that get fired just go to the next county and work or become HP's.

In the eighties it seemed there was a mutual respect between the cops and
            the public. It changed shortly after.

Comment

I've had some problems with cops. I don't like getting grilled for a simple traffic stop. I had to laugh when my Black Lab got in the deputy's grill when I got pulled over for a license plate light out. Dude thought he was all that, then the Lab comes charging across the driver seat and he had to think again. Dude staggered back two steps and was reaching for his pistol. I laughed . . . ..

Comment

Kid should have gotten worse. Show some ****ing respect and just move along. Never had a problem with a cop, then again I respect them and the job they do.

Comment

Originally posted by oubronco View Post
                  Cops think they are above the law always have and always will
                  My lawyer says all cops lie.

Comment

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/polic...with-it_012014

Comment

Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
                      I've had some problems with cops. I don't like getting grilled for a simple traffic stop. I had to laugh when my Black Lab got in the deputy's grill when I got pulled over for a license plate light out. Dude thought he was all that, then the Lab comes charging across the driver seat and he had to think again. Dude staggered back two steps and was reaching for his pistol. I laughed . . . ..
                      You're lucky he didn't shoot him (see below).

The police department for one of the largest SLC suburbs out here has had some corruption issues that have come to light over the last few years. Last year, they completely disbanded their drug unit, and the DA decided to dismiss charges on all of the arrests that were made over the last several months the unit was active. For about a year, it was like a keystone cops skit - about once a week, every bit of news that came out was more ridiculous and embarrassing than the last. The culmination of it all was when they shot and killed an unarmed young woman. It was also the city where Susan Powell was last seen - a high profile case where a young mother disappeared, and all signs pointed to her creepy husband. The police department, quite predictably, mishandled the investigation for a couple years. Eventually, the husband killed himself and his two young sons.

I, like most of you, grew up believing that all cops were the good guys - what a joke. There are obviously a lot of truly wonderful, honorable men and women who serve in the law enforcement community. The apologists like to say that it's just a few bad seeds that tarnish the squeaky-clean images of the majority - the majority being "the good guys." I still believe that the majority probably are decent people; but it's not the overwhelming majority. There are just too many stories for the corruption to just be an isolated problem.

I hope people continue to keep their cell phone cameras at the ready. It's high time that these cockroaches are exposed.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/a9fCK6Y0bu4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Cops on power trips deserve no respect. Usually, we have no choice, but video changes everything. The kid obviously set him up, but the cop abused his power. There's been much worse that hasn't been caught on video.

Comment

Originally posted by alkemical View Post
                          My lawyer says all cops lie.
                          Cops say all lawyers lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                            Cops say all lawyers lie.
                            Do I smell bacon?

Comment

i have no problem with the cop shooting the dog.

i do have a problem with the Fuzz at the roadside stop point. there are other vids out there that show cops asking the same questions to other citizens without having to falsely escalate the investigation and or make false statements.

Comment

Working...
                              X