Whats on Your Mind Thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats on Your Mind Thread.....

Share anything. what happened at work, did you hear a joke that made you laugh... what happened, and whats on your mind...

I'll Start this off.

I discovered Laphroaig 10 Year Full Cask Strength Scotch Whiskey. Where has this beautiful elixir been all my life?

Drop on in, its the offseason, get it off your chest.

What should I make for dinner?

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
      What should I make for dinner?
      Id recommend fried catfish and tater tots... were getting close to Mardi Gras, and there is nothing like fried Catfish Poboys and cheap beer. Tater Tots are just awesome.

Or maybe whip up a Roux and some Boullebaise?

Comment

My front yard could use this small storm rolling through here today.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post

I discovered Laphroaig 10 Year Full Cask Strength Scotch Whiskey. Where has this beautiful elixir been all my life?
          Sweet nectar of the gods!

Comment

Id recommend fried catfish and tater tots... were getting close to Mardi Gras, and there is nothing like fried Catfish Poboys and cheap beer. Tater Tots are just awesome.

Or maybe whip up a Roux and some Boullebaise?
            Jim's catfish is bendin' my pooooooooooooooooole.

Comment

I hate my job and can't wait for my wife to finish school so I can move on and start a new job somewhere that doesn't suck so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                Jesus, once I tried it, I realized I have not yet lived.

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                  Come on juice
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                    I hate my job and can't wait for my wife to finish school so I can move on and start a new job somewhere that doesn't suck so hard.
                    what do you do? I hate my job too, it sad because they really like me here and pay me way more than I am worth... I feel kind of guilty sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                      My front yard could use this small storm rolling through here today.
                      you should consider digging that stump out

Comment

what do you do? I hate my job too, it sad because they really like me here and pay me way more than I am worth... I feel kind of guilty sometimes.
                        Exactly my situation.

I make good enough money to support myself and my wife without her having to work so that she can concentrate on school.

Problem is, the job sucks. This is the most bored I've ever been at a job in my life.

(I work in marketing/client relations/loss mitigation for a mortgage servicing company)

Comment

Looks like we got some people who are "bored" at work?

Comment

Someone left two 20 dollar cigars on my desk with a note that just said thanks ....... it's been on my mind all day and I don't have a clue who did it.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                              Exactly my situation.

I make good enough money to support myself and my wife without her having to work so that she can concentrate on school.

Problem is, the job sucks. This is the most bored I've ever been at a job in my life.

(I work in marketing/client relations/loss mitigation for a mortgage servicing company)
                              Its like we're twins. My wife started a business this year, but did so because of my stable, predictable boring job. I feel like a Richard bitching about my job because there are many out there who woudl consider themselves lucky to be in my awful situation, but it is so boring and mundane.

Im in Healthcare Administration, ekh. I am appling to fine furniture schools now, I want to leave and build stuff. People think I am ****ing nuts.

Comment

Working...
                              X