Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today's WTF moment: Egypt's military claims to have "conquered" AIDS and hepatitis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's WTF moment: Egypt's military claims to have "conquered" AIDS and hepatitis

http://www.timesofisrael.com/aids-cu...ypts-military/

Lulz. There's hope for Derek Wolfe after all.

“I take AIDS from the patient, and feed the patient on AIDS, I give it to him as a kebab skewer to feed on,” he said, presumably metaphorically. “I take the disease, and I give it to him as food, and this is the top of scientific miracles.”

Awesome.

Comment

Thank you Horus!

Comment

Right! Egypt's military claim to have "conquered" AIDS and hepatitis is a

“Seven-six-two millimeter. Full metal jacket”

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
          “I take AIDS from the patient, and feed the patient on AIDS, I give it to him as a kebab skewer to feed on,” he said, presumably metaphorically. “I take the disease, and I give it to him as food, and this is the top of scientific miracles.”

Awesome.

Yep, I was dying when I saw that.

Comment

Didn't they cure some guy of AIDS by using stem cells or something a few years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post

I imagine this is the cure for basement Ambien fecal issues too?

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                I imagine this is the cure for basement Ambien fecal issues too?
                Lol

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post

hilarious, if I could Sig that quote I would. Kabab Skewer... just a great quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                    Didn't they cure some guy of AIDS by using stem cells or something a few years ago?
                    they did it with a bone marrow transplant type procedure or something.... maybe it was stem cells being trasplanted into bone marrow...

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                      they did it with a bone marrow transplant type procedure or something.... maybe it was stem cells being trasplanted into bone marrow...
                      Yeah it was something like that.

Comment

Don't know about that, but I do know that Doctors have used the HIV virus to cure certain types of cancer.

Comment

Yeah it was something like that.
                          All I know for sure, is neither you and I seem to have a grasp of what it actually was.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
                            Don't know about that, but I do know that Doctors have used the HIV virus to cure certain types of cancer.
                            The doctors at City of Hope, (where my brother was saved) are working on that. They take the HIV virus and strip it of all disease causing agents so its just the shell left. They then fill the shell with agents that destroy the cancer cell, programmed to attack it.

HIV so good at attaching to t-cells I guess the new virus attacks the cancer cells and kills it.

I give 1000 bucks every yr to the City Of Hope they do fantastic work for the whole world at that place.

Comment

What about cobra aids?

Comment

Working...
                              X