Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aaron Hernandez Attacked inmate in jail.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aaron Hernandez Attacked inmate in jail.

    http://nesn.com/2014/02/report-aaron...l-county-jail/

    Even Sherman would agree that this guy is a thug.

  • #2
    Sometimes you have to seriously wonder just how stupid someone can possibly be.

    Comment


    • #3
      Its jail, I wouldn't doubt for a second he is having problems. But then again when you're in jail problems come to you.

      Comment


      • #4
        anyone else hoping he gets raped and then shanked?

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm sure in the minimal contact he does have with anyone in the general population that there is someone ****ing with him.

          Aaron Hernandez knows he's never getting out of prison....this is going to be his way of life and by all accounts, he seems fairly comfortable in that environment.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
            I'm sure in the minimal contact he does have with anyone in the general population that there is someone ****ing with him.

            Aaron Hernandez knows he's never getting out of prison....this is going to be his way of life and by all accounts, he seems fairly comfortable in that environment.
            Yep. I was going to say it's as if this has been the achievement of a lifelong goal.

            Comment


            • #7
              Dude has nothing to really live for any longer, this is just the beginning I am sure.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                Dude has nothing to really live for any longer, this is just the beginning I am sure.
                So you're saying he can't learn to be a homo and like it?

                Comment


                • #9

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Well, that guy probably won't be messing with him anymore. lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      listen I'm not gonna judge a guy for carving out his place in prison life. That place is an animal cage: either be the poker or pokee

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                        So you're saying he can't learn to be a homo and like it?
                        No quite the opposite, I am saying he just might learn that and more. The world (in whatever confines) is his oyster now. He literally will just do what he wants, what's the worst they will do give him more time or punch his card for him?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hope Chest....oh nooo's!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                            Do we call this one Wam Bam Mr. Sam??

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by broncswin View Post
                              Do we call this one Wam Bam Mr. Sam??
                              i just call it 'anal'...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X