• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A11FL

Spring football?

http://www.denverpost.com/paige/ci_2...enver-play-new

Originally posted by Enter The Dragon View Post
    ...with, possibly, the head of the Teboners...

Comment

Some of the team names coincide with the USFL. NJ Generals, LA Express, Michigan Panthers...So we would prob get the Denver Gold. As a kid, I watched the gold play the generals. They had doug flutie, hershal walker. We couldn't afford Broncos tickets. Lol

Comment

So Denver if they did get a team wouldn't be in the league until 2016?

I could get behind it.

Comment

It is just never going to work.

Comment

Only a matter of time before Tebow is throwing footballs through hoop rings in between the dime toss and balloon race.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
              Only a matter of time before Tebow is throwing footballs through hoop rings in between the dime toss and balloon race.
              What's with all the Tebow hate. I can understand being annoyed with his cult.(Chrissy rules, Peyton Manning) But the player, He gave us a playoff win and a amazing season.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
                What's with all the Tebow hate. I can understand being annoyed with his cult.(Chrissy rules, Peyton Manning) But the player, He gave us a playoff win and a amazing season.
                That's not hate. It's just reality. Sounds like a carnival league.
                Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 02-23-2014, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                  That's not hate. It's just reality.
                  And he still made more in one year then you'll more then likely make in a lifetime. Reality

Comment

And he still made more in one year then you'll more then likely make in a lifetime. Reality

Resorting to bank rolls?

I'm cool with that. Check the location to the left. I do alright.

You can't even get a house here for his one year salary. ( going off his 2012 base salary before incentives, 540,000 )

Reality.
                    Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 02-23-2014, 10:21 PM.

Comment

What's with all the Tebow hate. I can understand being annoyed with his cult.(Chrissy rules, Peyton Manning) But the player, He gave us a playoff win and a ridiculously lucky season.
                      FYP

Comment

there is barely a market for another football league....

see usfl, XFL, world league, and arena ball.

Comment

USFL was very successful until the Donald forced the league to move from Spring to Fall and compete with the NFL.

Comment

This will be a great league for those parents that can't let go and want their children to play two sports so they don't get burned out.

Personally, this should be a 6 team league to keep what minor league ability to its strongest.

Comment

What's with all the Tebow hate. I can understand being annoyed with his cult.(Chrissy rules, Peyton Manning) But the player, Marion Barber gave us a playoff win and a amazing season.
                              FYP

Here is what sticks in my craw the most, we backed into the playoffs at 8-8 needing a win to ensure the playoffs in week 17 he found a way to lose to kFc 3-7. How do you only put 3 points up at home. It is amazing how well the D played that year. They kept us in games late and despite a few blowouts like NE twice kept us in games.

55 minutes of crap followed sometimes by 5 minutes of greatness encapsulates Tebow.

Comment

Working...
                              X