Michael Campanaro: 4.01
    Brandin Cooks: 3.81
    Damian Copeland: 3.90
    Bruce Ellington: 3.95
    Jeff Janis: 3.98
    Marqise Lee: 4.01
    Allen Robinson: 4.00
    Devin Street: 4.01

That is 10 scores of 4.01 or lower in 1 combine. Only 11 WRs timed in at 4.01 or lower in the previous 8 combines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
      No way Mosley is there. Call me crazy but I want a veteran at MLB this year. Someone like Smith. Unless it's a top 10 pick I find it hard to see a rookie come in and show leadership/be a leader of a defense at that position in probably our last true chance at a SB run in this window. 2 or 3 years ya I could see a rookie develop into a leader but this year id rather see someone who's got some experience to hold that spot.
      I agree. He would have to be a rare talent like Luke K was. Even then, Luke was so much more better his 2nd season then his rookie season. Same with a Safety IMO, I want somebody who's been around a bit. Obviously I still think we should draft somebody at those 2 spots but I wouldn't go into camp having all my hopes resting on rookies. That what they mean by building in the draft. You essentially are hoping to find guys that in 2 years will be stud players. We're at the cusp of a title here and we NEED some key FA signings.

Comment

• With all the WR talent Broncos should take a WR in the top 3 rounds. Just a smart move with so many having wheels and hands. Decker most likely gone, Welker a slot guy and sort of old, DT a FA next yr, it just makes sense.

Comment

• John Elway has alot of OMane accounts.

Comment

• Clowney just ran an unofficial 4.47...

Comment

• Originally posted by phibacka31 View Post
              Clowney just ran an unofficial 4.47...
              Yeah, that's crazy. Houston needs a qb but he just made a great case to go #1.

Comment

• Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                With all the WR talent Broncos should take a WR in the top 3 rounds. Just a smart move with so many having wheels and hands. Decker most likely gone, Welker a slot guy and sort of old, DT a FA next yr, it just makes sense.
                I like Jarvis Landry from LSU....even though his 40 time sucked at the combine.

Mean, tough as nails, and plays with an attitude.

Comment

• Clowney skips on-field drills, citing hip flexor

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ng-hip-flexor/

this guy is never going to live up to the hype.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                    Clowney skips on-field drills, citing hip flexor

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ng-hip-flexor/

this guy is never going to live up to the hype.
                    He will get by on that 40 time. That's what RBs were running

Comment

He will get by on that 40 time. That's what RBs were running
                      If a de ever runs 40 yards in one go during a game something unusual has happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by gyldenlove View Post
                        If a de ever runs 40 yards in one go during a game something unusual has happened.
                        I know a lot of people doubt his play. Not me. Let's just hope the raiders don't take him cause I don't want to see that guy in the AFC west.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMORE View Post
                          End of the first. It really depends on his measurables to be honest. The perception is that he isn't an explosive athlete, just an exceptional football player, with great instincts. If he puts up good numbers, he's a first round pick.

My suggestion was to draft him and move Von to RDE full time. While Van Noy cannot rush the passer like Von he is good at it, and he is exceptional at dropping into coverage. He's a moveable piece that can be used for match ups. He and Trevethan in sub packages would be dynamite. This also allows us to just have a MLB in running downs. A player like Andrew Jackson later in the draft to be a two down thumper.

We all know Von is best when rushing the passer, so let him do that full time and that would fill our biggest need on the defensive line, allowing extra salary cap money to be used in the secondary. Just a thought.
                          I was thinking about the exact same thing in regards to Von last week. If we moved him DE and just had Trevathan and Woodyard as our OLB's, I am one that has been begging for a MLB for years now. Draft one early (Rounds 1-3) and pick up a FA vet. That clears up the issue with having to get another DE as hopefully Wolfe will be back and healthy.
                          This means we can focus more on building up the depleted secondary by getting a safety and CB early. Get Rahim Moore back, and get another safety that can tackle. Not sure why Ihenacho declined halfway through the season... Re-signing DRC is a must, as well is getting Chris Harris Jr back and signed.

With that defensive line, there are endless possibilities with packages; Von, Wolfe, Malik Jackson, Sly, Knighton, and Vick.

Comment

• What's the odds Pryor drops to 31? Stick him at SS with Moore at FS. Instant upgrade.

I'm hoping a lot of OTs and QBs go off the board in the first. Drop some talent.

Comment

What's the odds Pryor drops to 31? Stick him at SS with Moore at FS. Instant upgrade.

I'm hoping a lot of OTs and QBs go off the board in the first. Drop some talent.

zero chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                                zero chance.
                                Him and 40 other prospects

Comment

Working...
                                X