2014 NFL Combine Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DBroncos4life View Post
    I see price deleted another draft opinion post lol.
    False

I do really want to blast the idea of drafting Van Noy at #31, but I have a feeling that the Broncos will take care of starting RDE in FA.

Comment

What do you guys think is more important? Finding Deckers replacement or Welkers replacement? This is the deepest WR group in years but we only have one 1st round pick nobody wants to fail.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
        What do you guys think is more important? Finding Deckers replacement or Welkers replacement? This is the deepest WR group in years but we only have one 1st round pick nobody wants to fail.
        I think this very deep draft in WR, so we don't need to reach for either replacement early in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
          False

I do really want to blast the idea of drafting Van Noy at #31, but I have a feeling that the Broncos will take care of starting RDE in FA.
          Van Noy plays OLB, in either a 3-4 or 4-3.

Comment

Hobo, it's more about finding good football players than looking for their replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
              What was it about?
              It said something about how weak this draft class (worst since 2009) is and how he only has 15 players with first round grades.
              Last edited by DBroncos4life; 02-23-2014, 10:39 AM.

Comment

It said something about how weak this draft class (worst since 2009) is and how he only has 15 players with first round grades.
                !

Comment

. It's funny b more when you write that. Everybody every year writes that says that preaches that. But how many teams actually do that? Even the pats fail at that. Every team will draft what they believe what there needs are according to the best available. Thing is teams aren't honest throw BS says "we didn't value him that high". The truth is scouting departments efff upand GMs efff up I.e. Dallas or people just make a bad pick ie Lacy.
                  Last edited by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun; 02-23-2014, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
                    . It's funny b more when you write that. Everybody every year writes that says that preaches that. But how many teams actually do that? Even the pats fail at that. Every team will draft what they believe what there needs are according to the best available. Thing is teams aren't honest throw BS says "we didn't value him that high". The truth is scouting departments efff upand GMs efff up I.e. Dallas or people just make a bad pick ie Lacy.
                    Yeah teams don't follow best player available, it's best player available at a position of need. Your right it's suppose to be draft good football players rather than look for that players replacement. It always a fluid situation.

Comment

Originally posted by BMORE View Post
                      Van Noy plays OLB, in either a 3-4 or 4-3.
                      Yeah, he plays LoLB. The Broncos kind of have one of those already. He only had 4 sacks as a Senior (3 in one game). No thanks.

Yes, I had that up for about 5 minutes at 2am this morning, but kept finding more guys worthy of 1st round grades. I see a deep OT and WR class, but outside of that, nothing special as far as depth of class. I do think there are about 20-21 guys worthy of bonafide 1st round grades.

Probably a fairly average draft class. Not a lot of Defensive players with elite size, speed, and production...which is what the Broncos need. Extremely Offensive heavy.

Comment

You don't know what your talking about. You read stats to make your opinion.

Comment

this year's DL class looks as good as any in recent memory imo
                          Last edited by BroncosfanGuy; 02-23-2014, 11:09 AM.

Comment

I see price deleted another draft opinion post lol.
                            False

Yes, I had that up for about 5 minutes at 2am this morning, but kept finding more guys worthy of 1st round grades. I see a deep OT and WR class, but outside of that, nothing special as far as depth of class. I do think there are about 20-21 guys worthy of bonafide 1st round grades.

Probably a fairly average draft class. Not a lot of Defensive players with elite size, speed, and production...which is what the Broncos need. Extremely Offensive heavy.
                            So which is it false, making me a liar or you have been again prove you delete draft posts that make you look silly so you can keep up this fake image that you are some awesome draft guru?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                              this year's DL class looks as good as any in recent memory imo
                              I think Stephon Tuitt can be as good as Sheldon Richardson last year and his draft stock has slipped some.

Comment

Lmao. Meanwhile Mayock says this is the deepest draft in 10 years.

Deep class at OT and teams who need QBs will push back some players of need for us.
                                Last edited by The1percentKid; 02-23-2014, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X