No announcement yet.

2014 NFL Combine Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micahel Sam just crushing the RB tests at the combine. He just keeps pounding the hole over and over.

Comment

1. I'd rather have Darryl Smith, Jon Beason, or probably even Woodyard more than C.J. Mosley.
      2. The Broncos would have to trade their 1st, 2nd, and 4th picks to trade up for Calvin Pryor, who is a top 20 prospect.

Being realistic, the BPA at #31 will probably be a guy like Morgan Moses (RT), Stephon Tuitt (5-tech) (we already have 2 guys like him), or Trent Murphy (DE).

Comment

This isn't looking good. According to Mike Mayock the TE under proformed at the Combine. Which isn't terrible, just hope someone has set up a tent in the film room forthis group.

Comment

Originally posted by BMORE View Post
          Best Safety in the class, you heard that here first!
          Could you please make an effort to not be so insufferably self-congratulating this year?

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
            Micahel Sam just crushing the RB tests at the combine. He just keeps pounding the hole over and over.
            I'm sure there is at least one hole he is not pounding, well.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
              Actually, Med called it.
              Nope he didn't call this one either!

Comment

Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
                Could you please make an effort to not be so insufferably self-congratulating this year?
                If it gets me in your good graces.

Comment

Did I read right. Somewhere it said that Gartrell Robinson moved from WR to TE?

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                    1. I'd rather have Darryl Smith, Jon Beason, or probably even Woodyard more than C.J. Mosley.
                    2. The Broncos would have to trade their 1st, 2nd, and 4th picks to trade up for Calvin Pryor, who is a top 20 prospect.

Being realistic, the BPA at #31 will probably be a guy like Morgan Moses (RT), Stephon Tuitt (5-tech) (we already have 2 guys like him), or Trent Murphy (DE).

This is sad.

Comment

Please Pryor has been mentioned in every Broncos website and forum for the last 2 weeks as a player to watch. He's a player they say will be taken in the early 20s .

I don't think it will cost a 2nd and 4th to jump up to get him.

Now Mosley you better jump up before the Bears but that will be too steep a price

Comment

I mentioned Pryor as a player we need to target if he declared, before he declared for the draft. And not two weeks ago.

Comment

I forgot that the ginger moved the dates of the draft into May.

The 2014 draft doesn't start until Thursday, May 8th.

I've been watching the draft since I was a kid....it's supposed to be in April.

Holding it May doesn't seem natural....but I'm sure this is a way for Roger to squeeze a few more advertising dollars out of the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by BMORE View Post
                            I mentioned......
                            dude, and i mean this in the kindest way. nobody cares.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                              dude, and i mean this in the kindest way. nobody cares.
                              Don't you know, if he's juuuuust right enough, people will like him, really like him.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                                I didn't read that article but I have the feeling that Tamme stays, Dreessen gets cut or traded and the only way they resign Decker is if John feels he can make it work and there is no big run on Decker driving up his price. Seems like a year where there are big physical WR's who could step in and play cheaper.

I listened to John's interview, someone asked him about building teams from the outside or inside. After thinking about it John built up the the outside with Von and Webster picks (not saying Webster is going to have much of a career after his output last year) but I think we see some BPA at Safety, CB, MLB early with a WR in the mid rounds, maybe a DT in the 5th
                                Elway has done a great job of picking parts up everywhere. But 2/3 of his first rounders are/were DT's

Comment

Working...
                                X