2014 NFL Combine Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
    I like Jarvis Landry from LSU....even though his 40 time sucked at the combine.

Mean, tough as nails, and plays with an attitude.
    I like Landry, prefer Beckham Jr as he can be a speedy WR deep threat and a return man.
    With that said, Landry is better value as he won't likely go in the first.
    Last edited by IndelibleScribe; 02-24-2014, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gyldenlove View Post
      If a de ever runs 40 yards in one go during a game something unusual has happened.
      Not on our efense

Comment

• Originally posted by gyldenlove View Post
        If a de ever runs 40 yards in one go during a game something unusual has happened.
        How about a pick near 6 for 96 yards but no TD. Do you remember that because I sure do.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
          I like Jarvis Landry from LSU....even though his 40 time sucked at the combine.

Mean, tough as nails, and plays with an attitude.
          Landry now has to prove he can separate at the next level. He was strong enough and smart enough to beat college competition, but the next level is a beast compared to that. He looks good, not great on tape, and that means his speed WILL be an issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mediator12 View Post
            Landry now has to prove he can separate at the next level. He was strong enough and smart enough to beat college competition, but the next level is a beast compared to that. He looks good, not great on tape, and that means his speed WILL be an issue.
            You got yourself a Ty Hilton this year for the Broncos?

Comment

• Kyle Van Noy runs a 4.71 forty, confirming what you see from him on video. Strictly a Von Miller-type player without the elite speed, and without the pass-rush moves.

He does show exceptional instincts on video, which is what has taken him this far. Short arms hurt him. Physically and athletically average. I give him a 3rd round grade, and don't see a spot for him on the Broncos.

Comment

• Van Noy was disappointing in measurables. In fact Mack didn't look too good either. If you are a numbers guy like Price, they would be plummeting on your shallow draft board.

Comment

• ^^ Well if that wasn't perfect timing!

Comment

• I am going to rent a hotel room for Price and BMORE until after the draft so that they can be closer to each other.

Which state is in the middle, guys? You can meet 1/2 way

Comment

• Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                      I am going to rent a hotel room for Price and BMORE until after the draft so that they can be closer to each other.

Actually that would make for good entertainment, the two of us arguing over topics.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMORE View Post
                        Actually that would make for good entertainment, the two of us arguing over topics.
                        Yeah, A+ material I'm sure.

Comment

Yeah, A+ material I'm sure.

Opinions will vary on quality of discussion.. But entertainment ratings should be not to shabby!

Comment

• Aaron Donald was great today.

Comment

I am going to rent a hotel room for Price and BMORE until after the draft so that they can be closer to each other.

They will have to figure out who is the bottom boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                                They will have to figure out who is the bottom boy.
                                That's a douche comment.

Comment

Working...
                                X