Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darren Sharper: Serial Rapist

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...tigation-miami

THIS guy is in deep ****. Far deeper than Ray Rice.

Sun, I am disappoint.

Comment

Lmao @ Big Ben.
      At least Ben didn't drug them.

Comment

Million dollar bail. I don't know the bail bondsman industry, but I would imagine you are on your own for bail of this caliber. Especially if you are a flight risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
          Lmao @ Big Ben.
          Yeah and at least Ben didn't do it to like 50 different women in 10 different states.

Sheesh.

Comment

I hate assumptions of guilt before convictions or plea deals. Mainly because I was called a wife beater/woman abuser before having my day in court and clearing my name. But it is curious that this kind of trouble has followed him in, from what I read, 3 seperate incidents. Hopefully the truth comes out about his behavior, whatever that truth may be, and justice is served accordingly.

Comment

Crazy story. Dude's going away for a long time. He can share a cell with Chmura.

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                Lmao @ Big Ben.
                I'm pretty sure that was an allegation as well. Ben just happened to have off duty police guarding the bathroom while he did his thing.

Comment

The trick to drug raping is to give enough of the right drug(s) to prevent memory formation, without suppressing the respiratory effort. It's a fine line.

Comment

"He ain't running hard no more."

-Darren Sharper in the second half of Super Bowl 32.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                      The trick to drug raping is to give enough of the right drug(s) to prevent memory formation, without suppressing the respiratory effort. It's a fine line.
                      Googling, BRB

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                        That was ray rice's problem too, apparently. So he gave her a fist to the face to help with that memory formation thing.

Comment

I don't get it. He must have zero confidence in getting a girl without having to put roofies in her drink.

Comment

Originally posted by maher_tyler View Post
                            I don't get it. He must have zero confidence in getting a girl without having to put roofies in her drink.
                            No, he gets off on raping women who are incapacitated.

It's a thrill for him.

Comment

Originally posted by maher_tyler View Post
                              Rape is not about ability to obtain sex. Study it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X