X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your favorite Anime/Cartoons

Since its offseason mode.

Here are my favorite Anime of all time:
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/f-R4J_i4I-E?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bDeu5prizj4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Archer

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Dpjl4XJ91xY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gargoyles

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CjI0TdvVbqI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Batman

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lEx9r5enZsk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Xmen

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wZAhqEiq4cA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Probably a bit too graphic to embed so here's a link - Fritz The Cat
      Haha, I remember smoking J's in HS and this was like 13 years old or something and some older dude had it playing at his house. Funny as hell when you're baked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf7diA3Rcp8

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NU1sIxVGR9o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
          Archer

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Dpjl4XJ91xY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gargoyles

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CjI0TdvVbqI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Batman

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lEx9r5enZsk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Xmen

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wZAhqEiq4cA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I forgot about Gargoyles. That was a great series from Disney. I just didn't like that they droped Det. Martinez(?) part through the series.

Comment

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
            I forgot about Gargoyles. That was a great series from Disney. I just didn't like that they droped Det. Martinez(?) part through the series.

Also forgot Thundercats and He-Man.

Comment

Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Code Gaess, Full Metal Alchemist(and Brotherhood), Gundam Seed, Attack on Titan(Holy **** that show is good, I watched in subs and I hate subs), Ghost in the shell SAC.

Comment

Oh and cartoons that haven't been mentioned yet. Animaniacs, Avatar the last air bender and Biker mice from mars.

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                  Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Code Gaess, Full Metal Alchemist(and Brotherhood), Gundam Seed, Attack on Titan(Holy **** that show is good, I watched in subs and I hate subs), Ghost in the shell SAC.
                  Attack on Titan is new(ish) right? What's it about?

I love Full Metal Alchemist. It has the sick character and saddest story in all of fiction.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/m1pKY8UE0mQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qd0i5KR4hIM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Ghost in the Shell (Movie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj-hU...has_verified=1
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Mezzo Forte (Movie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KToUGSpKQH8
                      Fist Of the North Star (movie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijybNDwkohI
                      Ninja Scroll (movie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O6_N4mQBos

Comment

I love Full Metal Alchemist. It has the sick character and saddest story in all of fiction.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/m1pKY8UE0mQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        You pretty much already covered all of mine:
                        Full Metal Alchemist
                        Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
                        Death Note
                        Attack on Titan

Although I will add in:

Naruto Shippuden

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EmsX4rVcBHw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Naruto

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hytL_qFiK_s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Attack on Titan is unbelievable good. You need to watch it. You can see the whole thing on Hulu for free, if you don't mind sub-tites and/or can speak Japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                            The correct answer was Berserk

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Qacgb2b8LVU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            Not anymore. I loved Berserk but nothing comes close to:

Attack on Titan

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WAE6NgKkjr4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MGRm4IzK1SQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GjCG4DYbxM0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Available on Netflix

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VxxL2YvNkzE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                              X