Ray Rice is in deep ****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
    I don't think so... I read not long ago his attornies are ready cause they feel hes going to be found innocent. And I don't know if ya all have seen him lately but he don't look like hes worried about nothing. in fact hes already mentioned a return to the NFL...
    It must be nice to live in a dream world.

Hernandez is going to die in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
      I own 3 dogs (one PIT BULL even) and a cat and love them like children.

I despise dog fighting and everything that surrounds it. I also despise Michael Vick.

Marinate on that for a minute you freaking dumbass.
      I am not sure if I would marinate a pitbull or a cat. I would think just putting them on the grill with a little BBQ sauce after they are cooked would taste just the same without the wasted time.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
        I am not sure if I would marinate a pitbull or a cat. I would think just putting them on the grill with a little BBQ sauce after they are cooked would taste just the same without the wasted time.
        You mean to tell me I've been doing it wrong this whole time??

Comment

Comment

Chrissy Rules

Dislikes: OJ Simpson, Michael Vick, reading comprehension, English, budgets

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
              Chrissy Rules

Likes: Animals aka small people with fur, arguing, football with Manning involved

Dislikes: OJ Simpson, Michael Vick, reading comprehension, English, budgets
              FYP

Her constant posting has improved her english skills to a 3rd grade level which in turn makes them more readable and now I see where her opinion fails and now a long debate follows. Now we see it was better when we had no idea what she was typing and therefore the conversation was always minimized.

Comment

you eat Chinese then you probably ate cat...and you thought it was chicken
                nope. I order cat all the time and you know what kind they serve?

Siamese of course!

Actually, I love cats. I have one I take with me everywhere I go.
                Attached Files

Comment

Here is my advertising of some free cats looking for a nice home.
                  Attached Files

Comment

what I will say is this on the actual thread topic and some of the random asides:
                    1. Ray Rice is a dirtbag and if he was someone not famous and rich he'd be in jail already. However, given the scope of what players (Ray Lewis being the obvious one) get away with, this will be a minor blip on the radar. This will be less news than when a gay guy gets drafted because societal values are a bit screwed up. Oh noes, a gay guy..but it's okay to beat the **** out of women. Nothing shocks me about this with regards to the NFL.
                    2. Hernandez will do jail time. In a post OJ world there is actually less tolerance for a celebrity mess up of this magnitude. Hell even OJ is in jail now. Plus Hernandez was so incredibly dumb about it, it would be difficult not to convict him of something and even IF he doesn't (BIG IF) by the time this trial and all that is done he will not be welcomed back to the NFL.
                    3. Michael Vick is a ****ing piece of crap. There is something fundamentally broken in that guy and I don't believe his remorse. HOWEVER, people and dogs are not equivalent in General. Now if you gave me a choice between saving Vick or a dog, I'd choose the dog, but that's Vick, not normal people. OJ murdering his wife and her friend is much worse than what Vick did PERIOD. And Vick actually did jail time for it for what that's worth. Another reason I think Hernandez won't skate. Vick didn't. IT just wasn't enough punishment according to you, but under the law technically it was.

Anyway, my 2 cents or 10. I do tend to ramble.

Comment

If she was actually struck by Rice, where are the photos of her busted up face? Not taking sides on the issue, I just thought that was particular. There's usually a "look what this person has done!" element to these stories. I'd imagine getting shoryukened by a tiny but musclebound football player would mess up your facial complexion something fierce.

Comment

Originally posted by NUB View Post
                        If she was actually struck by Rice, where are the photos of her busted up face? Not taking sides on the issue, I just thought that was particular. There's usually a "look what this person has done!" element to these stories. I'd imagine getting shoryukened by a tiny but musclebound football player would mess up your facial complexion something fierce.
                        I can knock a fool out by hitting the back of their head. No black eye needed.

What's interesting is a place that has cameras outside an elevator usually has cameras inside it too.
                        Last edited by The1percentKid; 02-20-2014, 12:36 PM.

Comment

its already came across ESPN that they both dropped the chargers...
                          They dropped the Chargers? Damn, when did that happen. Now we dropped the Chargers..yeah we did.

Comment

but in order to do bring chargers a person has to file and carry threw... they both dropped the chargers so there is no case
                            Chrissy back to the bottle.

Comment

that's a fine line... let me ask you this ... if a person breaks into your house or threatens to kill you and you kill them in self defense are you still not a murder...careful how you answer that its still a person... if you say no then you are acknowledgeing that people make their own decisions ....with that what decision did those dogs have and who is he to take their life by hanging them drowning them and elecuteing them....

Yes, I would be a murderer. I KILLED another human being. In the scenario you painted, its a justified killing. My family matters more to me than a stranger. But I still end a human life.

A dog can not, will not, nor ever be EQUAL to a human being. No matter what half cocked scenario you throw out there. A dog is not capable of making a decision. They do not have a thought process, they never select who owns them or how they are treated. Vick is an assbag because he tortured and killed a lower form of life that is incapable of understanding or opposing anything done to them. Even then, Vick is not the same level of horrible human being as OJ Simpson or Aaron Hernandez.

Comment

but in order to do bring chargers a person has to file and carry threw... they both dropped the chargers so there is no case
                                That depends on where you are. There's plenty of states where the DA files charges in spite of either side not wanting to

Comment

Working...
                                X