Ray Rice is in deep ****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
    missed the point a murder is a murder a dog is a littlle person with fur....and another point NEITHER ONE OF EM should EVER play in the NFL again but because its so money hungry it doesn't really matter what a player does as long as they have the potential to make them that dollar...

A dog is a dog. An animal. I am not saying Vick is a good guy. Cruelty to animals, torturing them and forcing them to fight is one of the lowest things a human being can do to an animal. But a dog is an animal. A person killing a human being is ultimately worse than a person killing or harming a dog.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
      He's an NFL running back and couldn't lift her!?

Good lord.
      ty law lost a foot race back in the day to an overweight cop in full length boots.

Comment

I don't think so... I read not long ago his attornies are ready cause they feel hes going to be found innocent. And I don't know if ya all have seen him lately but he don't look like hes worried about nothing. in fact hes already mentioned a return to the NFL...
        read what you just wrote again.

name one defense lawyer and defendant that would EVER state the opposite.

Comment

how is it any different ... a dog cant fight back and they trust that human that is harming or killing them... they didn't know what they did wrong... so I don't agree completely with that...

No matter how horrible the death of a dog is, it is still a dog. It is not a little person with fur. Vick is not the same as Hernandez. A walking ****bag, yes. But he is not a murderer.

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
            ty law lost a foot race back in the day to an overweight cop in full length boots.
            If I remember correctly, wasn't our very own Travis Henry chased down and tackled by a couple of cops?

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post

No matter how horrible the death of a dog is, it is still a dog. It is not a little person with fur. Vick is not the same as Hernandez. A walking ****bag, yes. But he is not a murderer.

Just stop. Chrissy is a simpleton and that is what Ma and Pa told her when she was 4 years old in the Tennessee backwoods. It has stayed with her this whole time...with the creative writing skills too.

Comment

Chrissy, do you eat burgers? Chicken wings? Burritos? McDonalds? Ham sandwiches? Bacon?

You can consider yourself a murderer then. If a dog is no different than a human in your eyes, then a cow or a chicken or a pig is no different from a dog.

Stop being a complete moron.

Comment

Do you think that animals raised for human consumption are treated humanely??

Why do I even continue to read your replies?

Maybe I am the moron. ****.

Comment

Are cats little people too?

Comment

I own 3 dogs (one PIT BULL even) and a cat and love them like children.

I despise dog fighting and everything that surrounds it. I also despise Michael Vick.

Marinate on that for a minute you freaking dumbass.

Comment

Absolutely..
                        Dang. I guess that makes me a cannibal.

Comment

Absolutely.... little secret animals are more loyal then most humans... its sad that you all would even joke and I would hope that's what it is about Vick murdering those dogs.... as I said before people who die on death row for horrible crimes die more humanely then what he did to those dogs
                          It's sad that you can't see the difference between a human and an animal. A human can be considered an animal, but an animal can't be compared to a human being. Just not possible.
                          Last edited by The1percentKid; 02-20-2014, 10:48 AM.

Comment

you know I don't understand people like you for real I don't... these dogs that Vick killed which equals murdered its the same thing was hung . drowned. and electrocuted . very cruel ways to day.. it didn't happen fast.... it took time ....and it makes me sick to think that people sya its okay because its just dogs..... now you want to compare this to way that animals are killed for humane consumption...do know how its done...how quick its done... theres Americans right now as we speak over there in Russia rescueing as many of those dogs as they can....but that's something you don't have the heart to appreciate....
                            You're right, stock animals are slaughtered humanely by being herded in large groups into death factories, like Auschwitz...

Comment

Please stop quoting the 2014 OM retard front runner. Thank you.

-my ignore list

Comment

your right animals are more loyal then human beings.... and that's what is wrong with this world....but the funny thing is human beings are the ones who treat each other worse then any animal treats there own...again the world is proof positive of that....and reguardless of all of you Vick supporters I think he is worse then scum and deserves any and all bad coming his way...call me all the names you wish for it I care not ....I live here in Va right where your boy Vick is from and hes not so much of a hometown boy no more...
                                Vicks not my boy. I don't think anyone disagrees with you on the loyalty of a dog or how bad a human can act. Just pointing out that an animal is not considered a human. Human beings have something that no other animal has: an ability to participate in a collective cognition. Because we, as individuals, are able to draw on the collective knowledge of humanity, in a way no animal can, our individual abilities go way beyond what evolution has endowed us with. Our species is no longer constrained by our biology.

Comment

Working...
                                X