OT: Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Cars

So I am sure there are some motorheads here, and I am looking to get as much feedback as I can.

I am planning on getting a different vehicle this summer, and am starting to look around.

I am gonna take at look at some muscle cars first.
    Challengers, Chargers, Camaros, Stangs, etc...

I have a truck now, and am not ruling out getting another one either.

But for the purpose of this thread I was looking to hear from anyone who has owned, had experience with a muscle car.

I know they don't have the best gas mileage, and the backs can be a bit cramped especially with the Stang and Camaro.

Just seeing what I should look for and be weary about.

Thanks,

I cant help you since Im more of an import guy. I do however prefer the Camero look over the mustang. Good luck and post a pic when you get it!

Comment

Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
      I am gonna take at look at some muscle cars first.
      Challengers, Chargers, Camaros, Stangs, etc...

Thanks,
      This thread would get A LOT more traffic during a Chiefs week.

Comment

You should also (just to try it out) take a look at Tesla's

http://www.teslamotors.com/

I have been seeing more and more on the road lately and they are really great looking vehicles, plus you get the added bonus of going electric.

Comment

how about a supercharged all wheel drive import?

http://www.audiusa.com/models/audi-s4

Comment

Dollar for Horse power you can't beat the Vet. Charger and Challenger way over rated . They suck. Check out the Hyundai genesis it may surprise you and for the money you can't beat it.

Comment

Eh, get a cheap reliable car, then get a motorcycle for your excitement/fun needs. Nothing comes close for thrills per $, or speed per $, than a motorcycle.

After riding motorcycles, cars are pretty boring.

Comment

muscle cars are a fun second car, but as a daily driver, no thanks.

Comment

Another thought: If you want a muscle car, why not go for a real muscle car and look for a classic that's ready to buy?

My personal favorite muscle car of all time:

'68 Camaro RS/SS convertible with the hidden headlights

Comment

New Camaro body style is hideous imo. So...anything but that!

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EGVLRS2QPcE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>:

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/noEZL3hWk5o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>:

Comment

My favorite thing about these car threads is how everyone disregards $. Tesla, GTR (bad ass btw) and Audi R8. Come on. Not even close to OP cars.

Comment

OP.

When you say "muscle car" do you mean a 1960's vintage or a not so muscle 2014 car?

Comment

Not really a muscle car, but by far the funnest car I've driven in awhile is the new Subaru BRZ. That thing is fan freaking tastic.

Comment

Working...
                              X