OT: Bronco themed PS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Bronco themed PS4

Made this using a custom skin made up of a Broncos wallpaper.

Took me a while to get the skin on but it came out pretty well in the end.

Looks pretty cool, huh?

I like it.

I haven't decided on the PS4 or the Xbox One. I figured I'd wait about a year or so and let the dust settle before I pick one.

Comment

Originally posted by HILife View Post
      I like it.

I haven't decided on the PS4 or the Xbox One. I figured I'd wait about a year or so and let the dust settle before I pick one.
      Yeah I don't blame people that want to wait before buying a new console. Not much to play on them that you can't find on the older systems.

Unless you like the boost in graphics, (like me) you'd be better off waiting a year for maybe a price cut and more exclusive games.

Comment

That is sweet. I'm getting a PS4 this friday. Ridiculously stoked about it. Like totes stoked, brahs.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSojia View Post
          Yeah I don't blame people that want to wait before buying a new console. Not much to play on them that you can't find on the older systems.

Unless you like the boost in graphics, (like me) you'd be better off waiting a year for maybe a price cut and more exclusive games.
          Also, I really don't feel like my Xbox 360 has shown its age yet. I'm still having fun with it and I think it still has a lot of life left in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
            That is sweet. I'm getting a PS4 this friday. Ridiculously stoked about it. Like totes stoked, brahs.

If you're in a good mood that day, feel free to pick me up one, and have it mailed to my house. Don't worry about the money, I'll make sure to send you some cash to cover the Fedex cost.

Comment

Originally posted by HILife View Post
              Also, I really don't feel like my Xbox 360 has shown its age yet. I'm still having fun with it and I think it still has a lot of life left in it.

I feel the same way about my PS3, but I can afford a PS4 now. Wont kill me to have both. But I like the upcoming PS4 exclusives. I can wait for them.

Comment

I got the PS4 and haven't even taken it out of the box as of yet. I was gonna get NHL14 until I found out its not coming tell next year. I'll probably just end up selling it. Cool skin on it though, Any concerns of over heating?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
                  I got the PS4 and haven't even taken it out of the box as of yet. I was gonna get NHL14 until I found out its not coming tell next year. I'll probably just end up selling it. Cool skin on it though, Any concerns of over heating?
                  What do you mean? I've had it since launch with no problems yet.

Comment

Usually don't like skins on tech products but this one is pretty nice...

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                      Give me SNES and Sega Genesis all day, erryday.
                      I wouldn't mind going back and playing a few n64 games.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                        Give me SNES and Sega Genesis all day, erryday.
                        <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wghznH7Jtbw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSojia View Post
                          What do you mean? I've had it since launch with no problems yet.
                          Get your ps4 panties out of the wad they are in. Hes talking about with the skin on it.

Btw, there were problems with ps4s redlining (aka cyloning) just after launch due to heat issues.

Comment

Originally posted by El Guapo View Post
                            Get your ps4 panties out of the wad they are in. Hes talking about with the skin on it.

Btw, there were problems with ps4s redlining (aka cyloning) just after launch due to heat issues.
                            I knew about those. They were mainly with the free ones Taco Bell gave out.

There shouldn't be any heating problems since none of the vents are covered by the skin.

Comment

Working...
                            X