Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Season - Above

Comment

• Sorry for the hijack, but "elite" albums ... seems like a list of all-time bestsellers.

I'm not a big Eagles guy, but I think Hotel California is the best concept/theme album ever. All the lyrics from start to finish combine to weave a cautionary, regretful lament for lives wasted in the plasticity of the LA chase. New Kid in Town, The Last Resort, Hotel California, Life in the Fast Lane, Pretty Maids, Wasted Time. It's as if the movies All About Eve, The Player and Sunset Boulevard were joined together and set to music.

Call someplace 'paradise' and ...

Last edited by BroncoBuff; 03-03-2014, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• More than this, Gutless ... I was gonna roll out Avalon!

TJ limits me to just 10 images per post, though.

Are You Experienced ... good call, Q.

Comment

• if the criteria is literally every song is a hit song, then its probably thriller...

Comment

• D'Angelo Voodoo. So good, the dude hasn't put out another one since 98'

Comment

• Originally posted by Willynowei View Post
                if the criteria is literally every song is a hit song, then its probably thriller...

Actually, the criteria is that you have to LOVE every song, whether or not it became a hit. However, I'm in total agreement about Thriller. I wore the tape down to nothing, playing it so much...

Comment

• Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
                  Actually, the criteria is that you have to LOVE every song, whether or not it became a hit. However, I'm in total agreement about Thriller. I wore the tape down to nothing, playing it so much...
                  I grew up listening to that as rock and now when I hear it, it is clearly Disco. Strange how times change.

Comment

• "Six Days On The Road" by Dave Dudley. And the many covers. A classic . . . .

Comment

• "Havan Moon", Chuck Berry, Carlos Santana.

Comment

Working...
                      X