Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

House of Cards

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • House of Cards




    Anyone watching this series...... OMG what a great first episode to start 2nd season with.

  • #2
    Loved the first season, it started again?

    Comment


    • #3
      love this show. Began binge watching season 2 yesterday.

      Comment


      • #4
        Season 2 episode 1 through me for a loop, now on ep. 6. Great show!

        Comment


        • #5
          I want to watch this so bad because I love Spacey. But I hate and don't want to pay for netflix

          Comment


          • #6
            I had watched season one, but thecwife hadnt. She started watching it yesterday and got 8 episodes in. Lol. Looking forward to starting season 2 here soon.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
              I want to watch this so bad because I love Spacey. But I hate and don't want to pay for netflix
              Why hate Netflix? Cheap easy everywhere.

              Comment


              • #8
                pass

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by rugbythug View Post
                  Why hate Netflix? Cheap easy everywhere.
                  I already pay for dish. Have a nice big tv so I have no desire to watch movies on a laptop. I am not a gamer so I don't have the option of getting netflix through the console. Just seems like more of a hassle than It's worth in my opinion.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                    I already pay for dish. Have a nice big tv so I have no desire to watch movies on a laptop. I am not a gamer so I don't have the option of getting netflix through the console. Just seems like more of a hassle than It's worth in my opinion.
                    Just buy an Apple TV for $100. Totally worth it for Netflix plus a ton more.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                      I already pay for dish. Have a nice big tv so I have no desire to watch movies on a laptop. I am not a gamer so I don't have the option of getting netflix through the console. Just seems like more of a hassle than It's worth in my opinion.
                      5 years ago I bought a computer with a built in tuner for TV signals. I have network TV and anything on the net. I only pay for Netflix. $8 a month. Windows 7 has a built in DVR. Its a great way to save money and time.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bowtown View Post
                        Just buy an Apple TV for $100. Totally worth it for Netflix plus a ton more.
                        I vehemently refuse to buy anything apple. Mediocre products at an exorbitant price.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                          I vehemently refuse to buy anything apple. Mediocre products at an exorbitant price.
                          That's just, like, your opinion, man...

                          Try a Roku box.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            great first seasons. Will be watching the second.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by huh?? View Post
                              That's just, like, your opinion, man...

                              Try a Roku box.
                              Get a Chromecast. It works great, and I use it all the time for Netflix, Youtube, and streaming music to my AV reciever. Google opened up the SDK to everyone, so expect a lot more compatibility with the Chromecast. Plus, for what it gives you, at $35, it's dirt cheap.

                              http://www.google.com/intl/en-US/chr...es/chromecast/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X