House of Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House of Cards

Anyone watching this series...... OMG what a great first episode to start 2nd season with.

Loved the first season, it started again?

Comment

love this show. Began binge watching season 2 yesterday.

Comment

Season 2 episode 1 through me for a loop, now on ep. 6. Great show!

Comment

I want to watch this so bad because I love Spacey. But I hate and don't want to pay for netflix

Comment

I had watched season one, but thecwife hadnt. She started watching it yesterday and got 8 episodes in. Lol. Looking forward to starting season 2 here soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
              I want to watch this so bad because I love Spacey. But I hate and don't want to pay for netflix
              Why hate Netflix? Cheap easy everywhere.

Comment

pass

Comment

Originally posted by rugbythug View Post
                  Why hate Netflix? Cheap easy everywhere.
                  I already pay for dish. Have a nice big tv so I have no desire to watch movies on a laptop. I am not a gamer so I don't have the option of getting netflix through the console. Just seems like more of a hassle than It's worth in my opinion.

Comment

I already pay for dish. Have a nice big tv so I have no desire to watch movies on a laptop. I am not a gamer so I don't have the option of getting netflix through the console. Just seems like more of a hassle than It's worth in my opinion.
                    Just buy an Apple TV for $100. Totally worth it for Netflix plus a ton more.

Comment

5 years ago I bought a computer with a built in tuner for TV signals. I have network TV and anything on the net. I only pay for Netflix. $8 a month. Windows 7 has a built in DVR. Its a great way to save money and time.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtown View Post
                        Just buy an Apple TV for $100. Totally worth it for Netflix plus a ton more.
                        I vehemently refuse to buy anything apple. Mediocre products at an exorbitant price.

Comment

I vehemently refuse to buy anything apple. Mediocre products at an exorbitant price.
                          That's just, like, your opinion, man...

Try a Roku box.

Comment

great first seasons. Will be watching the second.

Comment

Originally posted by huh?? View Post
                              That's just, like, your opinion, man...

Try a Roku box.
                              Get a Chromecast. It works great, and I use it all the time for Netflix, Youtube, and streaming music to my AV reciever. Google opened up the SDK to everyone, so expect a lot more compatibility with the Chromecast. Plus, for what it gives you, at $35, it's dirt cheap.

http://www.google.com/intl/en-US/chr...es/chromecast/

Comment

Working...
                              X