Ken Burns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken Burns

Not sure if anyone visits Reddit but there was a AMA with Ken Burns. I thought it was fantasic.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...mmaker_ask_me/

I am currently watching "The Civil War" film. It's great. I was a history major and pretty much everything he does appeals to me. If anyone has the slightest interest in history watch this documentary. It is a fantastic piece about the most important 5 years of our country.

Originally posted by McDman View Post
    Not sure if anyone visits Reddit but there was a AMA with Ken Burns. I thought it was fantasic.

I am currently watching "The Civil War" film. It's great. I was a history major and pretty much everything he does appeals to me. If anyone has the slightest interest in history watch this documentary. It is a fantastic piece about the most important 5 years of our country.
    I thought this was off-season mode, not make my penis soft with all this nerd looking, intellectual, suck each other off mode...

Nah, I'll check it out

Comment

He might not have had the most talent; but he was a beast on special teams. I wish more players had his heart.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
        He might not have had the most talent; but he was a beast on special teams. I wish more players had his heart.
        I hear that Richy INCOGFONACO is available. We should sign him to be our 12th man, make a bunch of noise, and hurl insults at the opposition from our sideline. Everyone knows the 12th man won the Seahawks the SB. If we had a 12th man like Richy we woulda won by points...and words...and stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by McDman View Post

I saw it listed but didn't read. I didn't like his Prohibition miniseries, I thought it was lazy but I like watching his episodes on American Experience on PBS.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
            I saw it listed but didn't read. I didn't like his Prohibition miniseries, I thought it was lazy but I like watching his episodes on American Experience on PBS.
            I haven't seen that one. I have "The War" (WWII) and it is amazing.

Comment

Haha, when I looked at the thread on the main page I kind of figured everyone's first thought would be Keith Burns.

Comment

The new Prohibition Documentary is really good as well.

Comment

Ken or Keith, I know what you mean. OP says most important 5 years of this country's history. Wrong! He was with the Broncos for 11 years as a "player" and that was everything of the 11 years of our country's importance. He came back so many times only Chad Mustard had him beat. I didn't think a documentary on Burns would be great but looking back on his stellar career, there might be something the whole nation could enjoy.

Comment

Keith Burns wore 3 jersey numbers for the Broncs. List them.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPlayShay View Post
                      Keith Burns wore 3 jersey numbers for the Broncs. List them.
                      51, 55, and maybe 58?

Comment

51, 55, and maybe 58?
                        51, and 55 are correct. 58 is not.

Comment

Documentary called "Civil War". The full name of it is "Civil War: The trenches of American Football in the eyes of American hero Keith Burns"

Comment

Didn't he wear 57 for a season?

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                              Didn't he wear 57 for a season?
                              Negative. 55 was his 2nd #, 51 was his 3rd.

Comment

Working...
                              X