Strength of Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strength of Schedule

Interesting tidbit on the strength of schedules.

For 2014, the top 8 most difficult schedules base on prior years winning percentage are all from the AFC West and NFC West. Interesting that these two divisions are going to beat up on each other. Hopefully we can do some beating next year and show that the AFC West isn't as soft as we represented in the super bowl.

Originally posted by Mountain Bronco View Post
    Interesting tidbit on the strength of schedules.

For 2014, the top 8 most difficult schedules base on prior years winning percentage are all from the AFC West and NFC West. Interesting that these two divisions are going to beat up on each other. Hopefully we can do some beating next year and show that the AFC West isn't as soft as we represented in the super bowl.
    alot will be determined about our team by the game against the Hawks next year, especially because so much was determined by the SB against the Hawks.

Be a good opportunity to put some doubt to rest.

Comment

Nice to show Clayton that this isn't a 3rd place team in the NFC WEST.

Comment

If anything at least we will be prepared for the playoffs, we will have experience vs both 49ers and SeaThugs and tape on them.

Comment

Yeah if only we could have been pounded by them in the regular season and not the preseason to get a real look at how good they were.

I still don't think this team will be ready for a big game any time soon...and that issue must be addressed top to bottom...starts in the locker room.

Comment

Schedule smedule. I just hope we don't have 10, 000 injuries again.

Comment

Hopefully the NFL doesn't matchup the Broncos with the Seahawks in the first game. It would be nice to have Miller, Harris and the rest at 100% and able to play when they meet. Vickerson is supposed to be ready to go by training camp but not sure about everyone.

Comment

I don't know why anyone thinks the NFL is going to start the season with a rematch of one of the most lopsided Super Bowls of all-time.

They want a competitive game, not an ass-pounding.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules Rockefeller View Post
                  I don't know why anyone thinks the NFL is going to start the season with a rematch of one of the most lopsided Super Bowls of all-time.

They want a competitive game, not an ass-pounding.
                  I dont know why you assume its a guaranteed ass pounding as if what happened in the Super Bowl is the ONLY possible outcome

Comment

Well, I'm pretty sure the NFL is going to look at what happened 2 weeks ago as a pretty good indicator of what might happen in Seattle. They're probably going to base their decision off that, instead of the other potential infinite possibilities that we can all speculate about here that didn't happen 2 weeks ago.

Comment

SOS is so overrated in February. Now Denver does play NFCW which will mean some tough games but Indy survived it last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules Rockefeller View Post
                        Well, I'm pretty sure the NFL is going to look at what happened 2 weeks ago as a pretty good indicator of what might happen in Seattle. They're probably going to base their decision off that, instead of the other potential infinite possibilities that we can all speculate about here that didn't happen 2 weeks ago.
                        You're probably right. Although there were a lot homeristic posts before the Super Bowl about how we were going to blow them out. That we would win that game 9 times out of 10. Then the same people think we will lose 10 out of 10. That's ridiculous. How many times does a team go 10-0 in the season? That's a great accomplishment against mediocre and bad teams. Every NFL team has the talent to win any game. There's no way the Seahawks bring their "A" game every time and expect us to show up unprepared for 10 consecutive games.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Uncle Rico SB.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	2351116

Comment

Last year, the NFL went with one of the more interesting games in the previous year's playoffs (Broncos and Ravens). Using that logic, I think the kickoff game will be Seahawks-49ers. The Richard Sherman-Michael Crabtree storyline is what the NFL wants...

Comment

It might be Pats vs Den in NE

We've had 3 home openers in a row. I'd expect a road game this year.
                              Last edited by NFLBRONCO; 02-14-2014, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X