Should the Broncos draft Michael Sam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should the Broncos draft Michael Sam?

Felt that the main thread on this was missing a poll -- how would you feel if the Broncos picked Sam at a reasonable spot in the draft (say, 3rd or 4th round)?
    Yes -- he's a great player who just happens to be gay.
    43.48%
    I guess -- I don't think he's a great player, but the public relations value would be enormous.
    2.17%
    Nah -- he sucks (but I'm OK with the gay thing)
    6.52%
    No -- the distraction in the media and in the locker room wouldn't be worth it.
    47.83%

If, after the workouts and film study and everything else is completed, if the team thinks he can help the team win, then yes, they should. I don't care about pr and what I would mean for the community. If he can play, I want him in Denver.

He seems like a pretty good player. Might be a tweener. Might be a perfect fit.

Comment

If he can help the team win, I could care less if he like men.

Comment

Poll questions suck. Count me as could care less. Don't care about his private life and not sure about his play.

Comment

I'd be absolutely shocked if he made it past the Pats in round 3 (unless of course he suffers an injury and/or tanks every workout between then and now).

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
            Poll questions suck. Count me as could care less. Don't care about his private life and not sure about his play.
            The poll questions suck because you're ignorant about the play of the SEC defensive player of the year?

Comment

Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
              If, after the workouts and film study and everything else is completed, if the team thinks he can help the team win, then yes, they should. I don't care about pr and what I would mean for the community. If he can play, I want him in Denver.

He seems like a pretty good player. Might be a tweener. Might be a perfect fit.
              +1

Comment

Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
                The poll questions suck because you're ignorant about the play of the SEC defensive player of the year?

No because if you don't care there is no option. Not my fault you suck at making polls

Comment

No because if you don't care there is no option. Not my fault you suck at making polls
                  The "not caring" option is simply not posting in a thread you don't care about....

Comment

doonnnnnn't caaaaaaarrrrreee

Can he tackle, read the play, and drop into coverage like a good LB is supposed to?

GREAT! Sign him up!

Comment

Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
                      The "not caring" option is simply not posting in a thread you don't care about....
                      Cool story, bro.

****ty poll

Comment

If he's the best player on their draft board when they're picking, they better take him. If they have a player rated higher than him, then they better take that player. It's as simple as that.

Comment

You sure say suck a lot ........

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                            You sure say suck a lot ........

Touché

Comment

Is he LB or DE?

Comment

Working...
                              X