Wolfe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolfe

Can anyone, shed some light on the Wolfe situation. Two months ago it was "flu like symptoms." This mystery is taking an very ominous path.

Anyone else worried? Or better yet have positive news?

Meth overdose

Comment

Countless days of watching Alf and playing Earthworm Jim finally caught up to him.

Comment

Hopefully his mystery symptom isn't like Kris Letangs.

Comment

No one really knows. The team has given zero insight on the situation.

Comment

Banged a tainted pron star.

Comment

AIDSy AIDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Rulon Velvet Jones View Post
                AIDSy AIDS.
                Pfft. Rub some Tussin on it.

Comment

Originally posted by maher_tyler View Post
                  No one really knows. The team has given zero insight on the situation.
                  Lets be clear here, they have absolutely no obligation to either. Whatever is wrong all we can do as fans is wait to see what happens.

Comment

He has the gift that keeps on giving!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdawg26 View Post
                      He has the gift that keeps on giving!!
                      Aids?

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                        Countless days of watching Alf and playing Earthworm Jim finally caught up to him.
                        .. I knew the two guys who created Earthworm Jim. I remember seeing the first sketches before they ever considered striking out on their own to make their own fortunes. Shear brilliance how they parlayed what was a funny (turned down) sketch idea into a franchise of their own.

I actually got to tinker with some of the levels way before they ever hit Beta stage. But for the record I myself hated Alf.

That game bought David a shiny (pun intended) new red Viper. One of the smartest programmers I ever knew. I'm talking NASA rocket scientist smart.
                        Last edited by Bronco Yoda; 02-09-2014, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Since when does AIDS cause seizures?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
                            .. I knew the two guys who created Earthworm Jim. I remember seeing the first sketches before they ever considered striking out on their own to make their own fortunes. Shear brilliance how they parlayed what was a funny (turned down) sketch idea into a franchise of their own.

I actually got to tinker with some of the levels way before they ever hit Beta stage. But for the record I myself hated Alf.

That game bought David a shiny (pun intended) new red Viper. One of the smartest programmers I ever knew. I'm talking NASA rocket scientist smart.
                            I freaking loved that game.

Comment

Originally posted by enjolras View Post
                              Lets be clear here, they have absolutely no obligation to either. Whatever is wrong all we can do as fans is wait to see what happens.
                              Awesome. Thanks for making this clear, hahaha. Seems you are not the only one who needs to state the obvious.

Just messing with you dude, could not resist.
                              Last edited by ZONA; 02-09-2014, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X