NFL Replay 2/9/2014 at 6pm Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Replay 2/9/2014 at 6pm Central

NFL Network rubbing in the pain, they are replaying the Broncos at Pats game we lost after being up 24.

If I decide to continue to watch it I will only watch the 1st half.

Comment

I'd rather pull my toenails out with pliers. Go

Comment

Why would you bother to announce it? Shoe away. Only Wolf754life would watch that and be joyous on the cold weather loss.

Comment

**** that. I'm doing what I did 50 years ago tonight. Watch the Beatles, what's left of them.

Comment

I have the San Diego and Pat playoff games still recorded on my DVR. I'd rather watch those.

Comment

Pass.

Comment

In fairness, they also aired NE @ Denver last night, as well as Denver @ Dallas.

I'm still too drained to watch any football right now so didn't watch them, but they did show some great moments from our season, as well.

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Up 24-0 at halftime? Not too shabby!

Comment

I skip right past NFLN and ESPN as if I didn't even get them. I reckon it will be this way a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                        I skip right past NFLN and ESPN as if I didn't even get them. I reckon it will be this way a while.
                        No kidding. I actually enjoy watching that skanky little house rehab chick on HGTV these days. It's almost rock bottom. Almost.

Comment

Originally posted by gunns View Post
                          **** that. I'm doing what I did 50 years ago tonight. Watch the Beatles, what's left of them.
                          you know, they brought back a buncha smiles.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                            No kidding. I actually enjoy watching that skanky little house rehab chick on HGTV these days. It's almost rock bottom. Almost.
                            The Blonde with the rack?

My wife and kids watch that or the food channel all the time, the only time I don't complain is when the stacked blonde is on the rehab shows and when Giada De Laurentiis is on the Food channel. There used to be an older broad on the food network who was blonde and had huge rack so I didn't mind that show either. Way back on that show where they would have neighbors do a room in each others houses there was a Blonde designer who I think has her own show somewhere now, she was hot, big rack, just a little bit dumb, and lots of curves, just the way I like them!

Woman's Lib's got nothing on me!

Comment

Working...
                            X