No announcement yet.

Why hasn't Fox been extended?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed the infamous "not to shabby" presser. I just don't see many coaches out there that will have a affect this upcoming year. not to mention I don't think it would benefit to make such a big change if we are in win mode right now.

Comment

He will be. Zero chance he goes into this season on the last year of his deal.

Comment

Fox IS a lame duck. Despite Shannys flaws around his organizational and drafting skills, the offense would have definitely pierced the seattle D repeatedly to the point of frustration.

Comment

I was surprised they redid JDR's deal so quickly. I think Fox has to play out his deal this year and win the SB to be back in 2015.

While I would love to see Shanny back I doubt it happens, I though he and Pat left on bad terms?

Maybe Shanny is ready to be a consultant now that his son has his own gig. That would be a nice have but they really need to go out and land Bobby Turner especially now that Jim Bob has left and they have a slot on the staff.

Comment

Originally posted by maher_tyler View Post
            Division titles are awesome and everything. The way we've lost the past 2 years in the playoffs and SB have been embarrassing. This team plays like it doesn't have a pair especially against physical teams. I think this is Fox' last year unless we win the SB next year. If not, I see either JDR or Gase as the next Broncos HC.
            I wasn't embarassed by the loss to the Ravens. That was a hard fought game on both sides. On the other hand, this Seahawks loss finds new ways to embarass me every day so far - especially living in the PacNW.

Comment

Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
              Reread my post retard.. i never said the HC doesnt have a huge impact. I was simply asking for more examples which you provided.
              Well you are quite anti-social. Good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                They're slow playing him as they work out details with Shanny.

Elway isn't stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                  Elway isn't stupid.
                  Even if Elway was stupid. He would never be full on mega retard lack of higher brain function comatose stupid enough to do that.
                  The mere suggestion of hiring Shanny again is nonsense.
                  I never want to see that pathetic defense ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                    I was surprised they redid JDR's deal so quickly. I think Fox has to play out his deal this year and win the SB to be back in 2015.

While I would love to see Shanny back I doubt it happens, I though he and Pat left on bad terms?

Maybe Shanny is ready to be a consultant now that his son has his own gig. That would be a nice have but they really need to go out and land Bobby Turner especially now that Jim Bob has left and they have a slot on the staff.
                    I agree. If he wins it all, big extension. If he loses, he'll be gone. I'd be very surprised to see Elway extend him several more years right now. If we lose next year, the hammer has to come down on somebody and probably the HC. Why would you want to be giving away millions of Pat's dollars for nothing. Fox isn't going anywhere this coming year so why should the Broncos extend him now? Makes no sense at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X