Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch and listen to what really caused the Broncos’ mistake on first snap of Super Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
    Denver fans aren't that great really. They seriously are in the bottom half of the league. The home games are really quiet sometimes even when the Broncos D is on the field.
    Not from my perspective sir. Every game Im at, the fans are incredibly loud. The games I go to, I prob talk a little too much trash...esp at raider fans. Different generation maybe. It will take some time but when we all get a little perspective, IDK how anyone can have a better team to root for. I effing love my boys!!3

Comment

Originally posted by Enter The Dragon View Post
      Not from my perspective sir. Every game Im at, the fans are incredibly loud. The games I go to, I prob talk a little too much trash...esp at raider fans. Different generation maybe. It will take some time but when we all get a little perspective, IDK how anyone can have a better team to root for. I effing love my boys!!3
      I have seen the new stadium shake like old Mile High used to and the fans get up for plays. It was shaking in the Divisional loss last year, during the year, even in the mCd era when he won his SB (vs the Pats) the place rocks.

Comment

Why would a center ever snap the ball if he can't hear the signals and doesn't even look back to see what his QB is doing and if ready for the snap? It sure makes Ramirez either look dumb or panicky, as though he couldn't handle the pressure of the game and couldn't think straight. It seems the vast majority of snaps the last couple of years, Manning starts the cadence and then walks to the line and yells other signals, while the OL checks their blocking assignments, and Manning goes back, yelling the count and ready for the ball. But the first snap of the game, as Manning starts to do his usual to bark more signals, Ramirez just snaps the ball. Strange how you prepare for 2 weeks for the title game and the QB/center exchange on the first play is screwed up.

Comment

Working...
        X