Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch and listen to what really caused the Broncos’ mistake on first snap of Super Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Action View Post
    Hence why I said previously why the 12th man thing is genius. They now have a reputation to live up to.

You know how far people will go just to keep their reputation up? Just look at Hollywood.

It's all in human nature.
    We will see when they have a losing season just how loyal they really are.

Comment

Originally posted by maher_tyler View Post
      We will see when they have a losing season just how loyal they really are.
      How's the Mariners and Supersonics looking? Oh wait....

Comment

Originally posted by enjolras View Post
        I'm not saying the Broncos have bad fans, but we're a bit..spoiled. We'll always have 1998. Seattle is a city desperately searching for a sports identity. They've turned to major league soccer for crying out loud. They lost the Sonics, they've never won anything before last Sunday, and the fans WANTED this. They really really really really needed it.

We we're the same way in 1998. In 2014...not so much. Just the way it is.
        We were an underdog by 14 points to a team that was defending their title. That stadium was 75% Packers fans or at least rooting for them.

I was shocked Broncos fans did not pack the Superbowl. Tickets could be had at $1300 and I know there are way more Broncos fans on the East Coast then the Seahawks would ever have up to Sunday's game.

Comment

It sucks that we have lost to the team that have arrogant fan base. I want to punch Pete the way he acts..What to do..we have ****ing soft players and soft coach on our side.

Comment

I post here every once in a while and have done so for about 7(?) years....who the **** is this ChrissyRules scumbag? I don't get it...first of all, I don't get it...whats the name? Are u a dude? im thinking because you are afraid of periods you are a middle aged woman...second of all, enough with your opinions. They stink. Its like listening to farts whisper into a piss cup. Third, if you are here for the long haul, prepare ur anus for a skin flubbing because ur not all there

Comment

Lets not lose sight of the fact the ball was on the 11 due to a poor return decision by Holiday. If that play starts on the twenty Knowshon probably covers it around the five. A mess up but not a disaster. There was a tremendous convergence of crapulence in that game.

Comment

Is there a thread on the Mane about the theory that Manning was the one who screwed up? On other NFL boards, there's some close scrutiny of the video going on, noting that every Bronco moves at precisely the same time, indicating that everybody but Manning had a certain idea of what the snap count was. When you look at it, it doesn't look like they could have been going on movement. The whole line jumps crisply.

Crisply, I say.

Comment

Originally posted by manchambo View Post
                  Lets not lose sight of the fact the ball was on the 11 due to a poor return decision by Holiday. If that play starts on the twenty Knowshon probably covers it around the five. A mess up but not a disaster. There was a tremendous convergence of crapulence in that game.
                  I think you have something. I've been trying to figure out the suck factor or turtle offense. Thinking the fault's with O-line 30%, PFM 30%, coaching 30%, then special teams 20%, but that wouldn't equal 100%.

It's easier to say 100% tremendous convergence of crapulence. (TCC)

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                    the problem with that is its the quarterback who does the snaps...If I didn't know better I would have thought that the Hawks were in the Broncos playbook reguardless of what they said about readin Peytons eyes....who knows maybe Fox foregot the playbook when he had that conference with Carol...all I know is I have been a Peyton fan since college and that whatever happened was not a Peyton Manning game so
                    It sure seemed like the seahawks defense knew the plays. Credit to them for studying the Broncos O, or shame on Broncos Offense for not changing things up enough. I know , maybe because of the noise but mostly the pressure PM was feeling, there or not there, he seemed to go with first reads and just go for it. He's at his best when he can read the defense and go thru his progressions. Just the worst day to have your worst game on offense.

Comment

Originally posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
                      I post here every once in a while and have done so for about 7(?) years....who the **** is this ChrissyRules scumbag? I don't get it...first of all, I don't get it...whats the name? Are u a dude? im thinking because you are afraid of periods you are a middle aged woman...second of all, enough with your opinions. They stink. Its like listening to farts whisper into a piss cup. Third, if you are here for the long haul, prepare ur anus for a skin flubbing because ur not all there
                      I've been searching my soul for the right words to say. You have found those words and given them life and I thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                        http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...-nfl.html?vp=1

"I called the snap count, you didn't hear me," Manning told Ramirez jogging off the field.

The Broncos' sideline chatter shown on the clip mostly revolves around the surprising crowd noise.

"Little louder than we thought, huh?" Broncos coach John Fox said into his headset.

"We've got to go to the silent count," Manning told offensive coordinator Adam Gase.

------------------------------------------------------

Don't think it's eithers fault (Manny vs Peyton) but if I had to, I'd blame Manny more considering he just hiked that **** without hearing anything. Manny should have just sat there and not hiked it, like you're supposed to. Worst case scenario is Manning calls a time out.

Heads up play by Knowshon though.
                        I have been thinking the safety play over in my head and almost wonder if it is better in that position just to surrender a TD. KM did what he was taught but think about it, you give up 7 points but you get the ball back right away, Hester scored to open the bear SB Manning won.

I agree with Mochambo who said if Holliday kneels on that it is ours inside the 5 but we still kick in that situation.

Our D did manage to hold and get the ball back but we gave up 5 points and they were able to grind clock.

Maybe if it were later in a tight game I would rather take the safety but right out of the gate is maybe a situation where you prefer to get the ball back right away. I am also factoring the weak D and all the injuries we had into that choice.

Can't change it now.

Comment

Denver fans aren't that great really. They seriously are in the bottom half of the league. The home games are really quiet sometimes even when the Broncos D is on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                            Denver fans aren't that great really. They seriously are in the bottom half of the league. The home games are really quiet sometimes even when the Broncos D is on the field.
                            It's a different city from the 80's and 90's. Tons of transplants and the new(ish) stadium sucks for noise.

Comment

Originally posted by cabronco View Post
                              It sure seemed like the seahawks defense knew the plays. Credit to them for studying the Broncos O, or shame on Broncos Offense for not changing things up enough. I know , maybe because of the noise but mostly the pressure PM was feeling, there or not there, he seemed to go with first reads and just go for it. He's at his best when he can read the defense and go thru his progressions. Just the worst day to have your worst game on offense.
                              Shame on the Broncos yes. Seattle being damn good on D? Yes also. Should have ran a double move 50 yard bomb on the first play. Then punt if it wasnt successful and bring the pain on D.

Comment

I wonder if it would of been better to call a TO and restart. In general, you have 3 TO's in the 1st half. Burn them if you have to.

Comment

Working...
                                X