Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch and listen to what really caused the Broncos’ mistake on first snap of Super Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch and listen to what really caused the Broncos’ mistake on first snap of Super Bowl

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...-nfl.html?vp=1

"I called the snap count, you didn't hear me," Manning told Ramirez jogging off the field.

The Broncos' sideline chatter shown on the clip mostly revolves around the surprising crowd noise.

"Little louder than we thought, huh?" Broncos coach John Fox said into his headset.

"We've got to go to the silent count," Manning told offensive coordinator Adam Gase.

------------------------------------------------------

Don't think it's eithers fault (Manny vs Peyton) but if I had to, I'd blame Manny more considering he just hiked that **** without hearing anything. Manny should have just sat there and not hiked it, like you're supposed to. Worst case scenario is Manning calls a time out.

Heads up play by Knowshon though.
    Last edited by Action; 02-07-2014, 05:28 PM.

You'd think a Super Bowl experienced coach would realize the first play of the game is the loudest.

Comment

Not too shabby preparation by fox.

Comment

inbeforenoisewasnttooshabby

Comment

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...=114514&page=4

Comment

Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
            You'd think a Super Bowl experienced coach would realize the first play of the game is the loudest.
            And a two-time SB experienced QB. The Seahawks fans deserve credit. They were louder than the Pats vs Panthers, or the Bears & Saints vs Colts. The article said neutral-site games aren't supposed to be loud, and Super Bowls are notoriously quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
              And a two-time SB experienced QB. The Seahawks fans deserve credit. They were louder than the Pats vs Panthers, or the Bears & Saints vs Colts. The article said neutral-site games aren't supposed to be loud, and Super Bowls are notoriously quiet.
              Seattle fans wanted this a million times more than we did. They really did. When I saw the crowd that showed up just to see the Seahawks bus leave, I knew we were in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by enjolras View Post
                Seattle fans wanted this a million times more than we did. They really did. When I saw the crowd that showed up just to see the Seahawks bus leave, I knew we were in trouble.
                WTF? Showing up to see a bus off (when they're local media was asking people to do so) is a far cry from spending thousands of dollars to go to a game

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                  WTF? Showing up to see a bus off (when they're local media was asking people to do so) is a far cry from spending thousands of dollars to go to a game
                  It's just in addition too. You think Broncos fans would do the same if the media asked them to?

What am I saying though, Denver media is a hot pile of **** too.

Comment

I'm guessing seattle doesn't have a sell out streak since the 70s.

**** that **** those clowns were silent for years. Only until Carroll showed up they became obnoxious.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                      Hence why I said previously why the 12th man thing is genius. They now have a reputation to live up to.

You know how far people will go just to keep their reputation up? Just look at Hollywood.

It's all in human nature.

Comment

It wasn't just the noice, didn't Bennett say that they knew what all of the hand signals meant and everything. They read every single play.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                          Hence why I said previously why the 12th man thing is genius. They now have a reputation to live up to.

You know how far people will go just to keep their reputation up? Just look at Hollywood.

It's all in human nature.
                          It was so genius they didn't make it up but stole it from Texas A&M.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie mac View Post
                            It wasn't just the noice, didn't Bennett say that they knew what all of the hand signals meant and everything. They read every single play.
                            Lies.

Comment

I'm not saying the Broncos have bad fans, but we're a bit..spoiled. We'll always have 1998. Seattle is a city desperately searching for a sports identity. They've turned to major league soccer for crying out loud. They lost the Sonics, they've never won anything before last Sunday, and the fans WANTED this. They really really really really needed it.

We we're the same way in 1998. In 2014...not so much. Just the way it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X