Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castinkas
    replied
    There is nothing about that super bowl I ever want to see again. Still haven't seen ravens game from last year. My liver can only take so much abuse.

Leave a comment:

• Sly_Eli
    replied
    Originally posted by go_broncos View Post
    Welker = Leader(might have learned in NE).
    Most of other players(including champ) = Nope.

We need leaders more than football players. If our coach is a leader, then it would have been perfect. unfortunately, it's not.

There's a reason why manning didn't win anything.He caused lot of pain to Colts fans.
    Yeah except, yaknow, that superbowl win.

Leave a comment:

• go_broncos
    replied
    Originally posted by bpc View Post
    Good lord. That 1st video is tough to watch. Why is Welker leading the rally speech and Manning is sitting off to the side with his hands in his pocket like he's cold. WTF. Depressing crap to watch. We couldn't have turtled any harder than we did this game. No pride at all.
    Welker = Leader(might have learned in NE).
    Most of other players(including champ) = Nope.

We need leaders more than football players. If our coach is a leader, then it would have been perfect. unfortunately, it's not.

There's a reason why manning didn't win anything.He caused lot of pain to Colts fans.

Leave a comment:

• oubronco
    replied
    Originally posted by bpc View Post
    Good lord. That 1st video is tough to watch. Why is Welker leading the rally speech and Manning is sitting off to the side with his hands in his pocket like he's cold. WTF. Depressing crap to watch. We couldn't have turtled any harder than we did this game. No pride at all.
    Almost like they were payed off

Leave a comment:

• bpc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Wow somebody's a masochist.

Leave a comment:

• crush17
    replied
    I was just kidding

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    Originally posted by crush17 View Post
    Tears and everything. Whyyyyy whyyyyy whyyyyyyy
    Nope, I took the SB like a man and saw it for what it was, just a game I couldn't control but if that happened in the shower you bet

Leave a comment:

• UberBroncoMan
    replied
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cpGbzYlnz7c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

• crush17
    replied
    Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
    I told a friend that watching this SB was how I imagine having to take my 1st shower in jail would turn out.
    Tears and everything. Whyyyyy whyyyyy whyyyyyyy

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    Originally posted by Man-Goblin View Post
    Jesus. It's like a total butt-****athon.
    I told a friend that watching this SB was how I imagine having to take my 1st shower in jail would turn out.

Leave a comment:

• M-G
    replied
    Jesus. It's like a total butt-****athon.

Leave a comment:

• crush17
    replied
    Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
    I wonder if Richard Sherman's teammates sometimes say, "What in the hell did he just say?" He's like those videos that someone did years ago, about what English sounds like to foreigners. He screams so loud, he's almost completely unintelligible. There are a few things here that I've replayed several times, and he could be saying, "Good play;" or, he could be saying, "When this is over, I am going to have a ham sandwich!"

I'm almost sure it's one of those two.
    Nails on a chalkboard

Leave a comment:

• DomCasual
    replied
    I wonder if Richard Sherman's teammates sometimes say, "What in the hell did he just say?" He's like those videos that someone did years ago, about what English sounds like to foreigners. He screams so loud, he's almost completely unintelligible. There are a few things here that I've replayed several times, and he could be saying, "Good play;" or, he could be saying, "When this is over, I am going to have a ham sandwich!"

I'm almost sure it's one of those two.

Leave a comment:

• crush17
    replied
    Originally posted by go_broncos View Post
    I am not sure what you get by watching those videos..

PAIN

Leave a comment:

Working...
X