Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Harris surgery

Chris Harris ‏@ChrisHarrisJr 7m
    Successful Surgery thanks to Dr. Andrews . Ready to start grinding for this season . http://instagram.com/p/kFqXDHgfjv/

Hoping for a quick recovery. That guy is absolutely key for us next year. We're going to build a physical defense around guys like him.

Comment

I dont think it was a really bad tear, right?

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
        I dont think it was a really bad tear, right?
        He was quoted as saying it was 30%

Comment

not too shabby

Comment

Still waiting for them to annouce surgery not a success lol. Even Gronks were labeled a success until they weren't.

Comment

Another new meme more time reading worthless posts. About as worthless as the brincos were

Comment

Comment

One of my favbroncos....get well soon Chris

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                    Still waiting for them to annouce surgery not a success lol. Even Gronks were labeled a success until they weren't.
                    If the patient wakes up, it was a success.

Comment

Lamarcus Joyner can replace him.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                        Lamarcus Joyner can replace him.
                        After getting handled by Seattle's big DB's in the SB, I don't see our staff picking a 5'9 180 pound defensive back in the first round. Just a hunch.

Comment

I really hope he comes back 100%. I'm sure he will. you just never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly_Eli View Post
                            After getting handled by Seattle's big DB's in the SB, I don't see our staff picking a 5'9 180 pound defensive back in the first round. Just a hunch.
                            Yup, the NFL is a copycat league. The value on bigger CB's will raise in this draft and the value of smaller CB's will drop. It won't be drastic but I still see that happening.

I'd love to have Harris back but hope we can find a nice starting outside CB and move Harris back to the nickle CB spot. I really think he's special as a nickle back (which teams now run like 60% of the time) and above average as an outside CB. I just think he's a tad short at 5'10 and a tad slow 4.5 40 to be an elite outside CB. I think he really has the body type and physicality for that nickle spot.

Comment

Get better soon. Need you for next season.

Comment

Working...
                              X