No Mلs from Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
    Wow there are some clueless posters. Seattle barely got there with Wilson and doesn't make the playoffs with Teblow. Denver gets a hell of a lot more out of Manning for his salary than a Alex Smith or Cutler for only 5 mil or less.
    I could have qbd Seattle and won. It's a team sport. We won a playoff game with tebow and a below average d. Imagine a great one.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
      Not sure how you can make it to the Super Bowl 3 times in your career and not handle pressure.
      Don't try reasoning with no_broncos. When you are wrong 85% of the time, do you really think he can be taken seriously? He would have had Elway gone after one, two or three 80s Superbowl games.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
        He did make a couple of funny Super Bowl commercials!
        Awesome! Tebow can now add to his Wiki page he won the Superbowl of Commercials.

Comment

We need a ****ING RUNNING GAME no matter who the QB is.

Elway should know this better than anyone.

Elway in his first winning Super Bowl. 12 of 22 for 147 yards. No WR had more than 45 yard. TD in a little more than 3 qtr 157 yards and 3 TDs

Next year when Dan Reeves loaded the box to stop TD , TD had over 100 yards

Comment

Originally posted by 2KBack View Post
            Fact: Manning still needs to make it to two more to match Elway and win at least one. He has to win it next year to have even an equal record before age 38.

Fact: Elway has a superior record to Manning in Superbowls played after age 30

Fact: Manning would have to win 13 straight playoff games to equal Elways Playoff win %

Fact: Elway is +# in comeback wins and +5 in game winning drives in the playoffs. Manning has 1 each in 23

Cherry picking stats is fun and useful
            Your stats sound like some ESPN mumbo jumbo. None of those even matter, outside of the playoff win %.

Comment

Yes, because it is so easy to find a promising young mobile QB.

Get the **** outta here.
              Elway traded his #36 pick in 2011 to the 49'rs, who promptly drafted Colin Kaepernick. I believe Elway ended up with Rahim Moore, Quintin Carter and Virgil Green (Kaepernick's teammate at Nevada) out of the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
                Elway traded his #36 pick in 2011 to the 49'rs, who promptly drafted Colin Kaepernick. I believe Elway ended up with Rahim Moore, Quintin Carter and Virgil Green (Kaepernick's teammate at Nevada) out of the deal.
                That's pretty cool. Too bad this post isn't worth ****.

Comment

That's pretty cool. Too bad this post isn't worth ****.
                  Hey, you're the guy that said "because it is so easy to find a promising young mobile QB. Get the **** outta here."

Don't get mad at me for your own mistake, Adolph.

Comment

Hey, you're the guy that said "because it is so easy to find a promising young mobile QB. Get the **** outta here."

Don't get mad at me for your own mistake, Adolph.
                    So your post somehow proved that it IS easy to find promise young mobile QBs?

Please, make a definite statement and stop beating the bush like a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                      Awesome! Tebow can now add to his Wiki page he won the Superbowl of Commercials.
                      Once a winner, always a winner.

Comment

So your post somehow proved that it IS easy to find promise young mobile QBs?

Please, make a definite statement and stop beating the bush like a b****.
                        Yes, in that instance it would have been easy. I thought that was clear. I suppose it was, except to silly little boys . . .

Comment

Yes, in that instance it would have been easy. I thought that was clear. I suppose it was, except to silly little boys . . .
                          So because someone traded for a pick, and selected a successful QB, that means it's easy to find a young mobile QB in the draft.

With this same logic, since we traded down for Demaryius Thomas, it must also be easy to find elite star WR's that pan out in the 1st round in the draft.

Your logic is ****, but I think you already realized that.

The fact that referred to anything as easy in the NFL draft speaks amounts of how unaware you are about the process.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                            Agree. But both playoff games were similar pressure wise, particularly since the stakes were higher and we were playing teams that had beat us. And he played well in both.

He did not get hit in those games. The Giants took it to Brady in two SBs the exact same way and this was Seattles plan from the beginning and the whole world knew apparently except for our coaching staff who refused to go Heavy two TE sets to protect our rag dolled tackles.

Didn't even try to change to this, its a joke on us.

Comment

Originally posted by rugbythug View Post
                              Fans are frustrated because the have no control. Players do everything they can and still lose don't show frustration because they have control and could not get it done.

Emotions mean nothing.
                              Are u serious? Did you ever see Ray Lewis or Brian Dawkins come out of the tunnel? Dont tell me emotions mean nothing

Comment

^ I don't disagree, jetmeck. By "pressure" in that post I was talking about the media/stakes/narrative pressure, not pass rush pressure.

Comment

Working...
                                X