No announcement yet.

No Mلs from Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It takes a special type of idiot to believe the players, coaches, etc doesn't care as much about the loss as fans because you don't see it from them. When you see them in interviews or through media... That is an absolute tiny part of their life. For all you know they could just be covering and hiding feelings to the media.

These guys do this **** for a living. They have family and friends all watching and whom they're playing for and you're telling me... You think as a fan you care more? You think fans care more because they vent?

Jesus some of you are ****ing stupid... Raised by total inbreds and monkeys.

Comment

Elway should be upset. Instead of investing in a solid defense and building around a promising young mobile qb, he blew 20 percent of the budget on a known choker and drafted running backs early instead of safeties or linebackers. Tebow would have won with the seahawks d.

Yep. I said it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
        For some reason, most Broncos fans don’t think their team showed up on game day for Super Bowl XLVIII (go figure). A defeat so epic that we’re now the butt of jokes. Some of ‘em even made me laugh. I could be wrong, but the only apology I heard from the Broncos came from Tony Carter via a tweet—thanks Tony, at least someone cared. It appears to me that the fans are angrier over the loss than either management, coaches or players. If the fans played the game, at least they would have gone down fighting, and the game probably would not have been too shabby.
        Lol @ this pile of ****.

You know what they call athletes who publicly voice their anger and true feelings? Thugs and more.

Fans have a place to vent and express their emotions.

It's sad, because some of you REALLY believe the fans care more than the athletes and coaches... this is what they spend their entire life and year doing, around the clock. Not for FUN, but for a living. They, especially coaches, spend more time on football than YOU do at your own job and whatever else you do with your time.

And you want to tell me fans "care" more?

What am I saying though. Tony Carter apologized and made you feel better.

"At least someone cared."

Sounding like a female. It's alright though, there's been a plethora of you soft ass fans that have been popping up after the loss.
        Last edited by Action; 02-07-2014, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OABB View Post
          Elway should be upset. Instead of investing in a solid defense and building around a promising young mobile qb, he blew 20 percent of the budget on a known choker and drafted running backs early instead of safeties or linebackers. Tebow would have won with the seahawks d.

Yep. I said it.
          Yes, because it is so easy to find a promising young mobile QB.

Get the **** outta here.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
            Yes, because it is so easy to find a promising young mobile QB.

Get the **** outta here.
            I agree with this, but I laughed more about the Tebow part myself.

Comment

Originally posted by go_broncos View Post
              it's just not three games..it's happening to him since the college days.
              he just doesn't like taking sacks..if you see other QB's, they step and deliver the ball taking the hits(Flacco and ben are the best examples)
              The typical, never played a sport in my life poster.

Peyton Manning has stepped and delivered while taking hits many times. Most of the time he doesn't need to, but he's done it time and time again in the season, and he even did it during the Super Bowl.

No QB can do that time and time again play after play. Manning didn't play great, but the oline **** the bed just as bad and that was literally the worst they played all season. How can you possibly prepare for that or even adjust to something you haven't seen since Manning has been in Denver?

Protection has never been that bad since we signed Manning. ****, it was never that bad even when we had Tebow...only time I remember it being that bad was when we played Detroit with Tebow. I believe Avril was on that team too coincidentally.
              Last edited by Action; 02-07-2014, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
                Denver turtled. As much as I appreciate Manning the QB, he had an awful game. The team had an awful game but really, you need your stars to get you out of that death spiral and Manning couldn't do it.

I hate saying this but the guy isn't good with pressure. You know at the 3 most pressure packed games he faced all year... @ Indy (Return to INNNNNDY!), @ NE (PEYTON VS. TOM #....) and then the greatest challenge, #1 offense vs. #1 defense in SB XLVIII. We lost all three of those games where the media hype was huge. It just gets to him. Denver needs to diversify on offense. We need to have a running game to balance out our offense. Can't put all of our eggs in one basket again because if that person has a bad day, like the super bowl, we're screwed.
                those were 3 teams that KNEW how to attack PFM and his WEAKNESS;
                WE WONT HAVE TO ERTECT A STATUE OF PFM, HE ALREADY IS ONE !

the statue, immpbile QB is a dying bread, brady / manniong, EVEN WIOTH ALL THEIR TALENT BRTAINS AND EXPERIENCE, IF THEY CANTY escape PRFESSURE, TYHEY CANNOT WIN !

smart teamsthat can p[rtessure the pocket, will ALWAYS have a chance against QBs lioke PFM.
                the modern NFL QB haS TO BE mobile !
                IT IS NOT A LUXURY, IT IS ERSSENTIAL !

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                  I agree with this, but I laughed more about the Tebow part myself.
                  I honestly think Tebow could have gone all the way with how the defense played. Now would they finish with the same record during the season? Probably not, but Wilson was completely carried by the defense and running game in the playoffs.

If anything, Tebow could have added another element to that offense to make it even more dangerous...not like Wilson is out there running a complex offense.

Comment

jmho,
                    MY BRONCOS MAILED IT IN AFTER THE SECOND HALF KICK-OFF.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                      IT IS NOT A LUXURY, IT IS ERSSENTIAL !
                      Are you telling me Manning wouldn't have won the Super Bowl if he was on the Seahawks?

There goes your ****ty "errsential" theory.

Comment

I honestly think Tebow could have gone all the way with how the defense played. Now would they finish with the same record during the season? Probably not, but Wilson was completely carried by the defense and running game in the playoffs.

If anything, Tebow could have added another element to that offense to make it even more dangerous...not like Wilson is out there running a complex offense.
                        TEBOW IS AN INCOMPETENT, POOR EXCUSE FOR A qb WHO WILL never, ever GET A JOB ASD AN nfl qb FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE ! GREAT PERSON, COULD BE AN EXCELLENT FOOTBALL PLAYER BUT...
                        TEBOW IS NOT AN NFL QB, SORRRY.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                          TEBOW IS AN INCOMPETENT, POOR EXCUSE FOR A qb WHO WILL never, ever GET A JOB ASD AN nfl qb FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE ! GREAT PERSON, COULD BE AN EXCELLENT FOOTBALL PLAYER BUT...
                          TEBOW IS NOT AN NFL QB, SORRRY.

Get off the computer.

Comment

Are you telling me Manning wouldn't have won the Super Bowl if he was on the Seahawks?

There goes your ****ty "errsential" theory.
                            He cannot win big games..he will screw their team...To me, Manning is similar to Cutler..Both cannot handle pressure..

Comment

Originally posted by go_broncos View Post
                              He cannot win big games..he will screw their team...To me, Manning is similar to Cutler..Both cannot handle pressure..
                              Not sure how you can make it to the Super Bowl 3 times in your career and not handle pressure.

Comment

Fact: Manning has a better record in his 1st 3 Super Bowls than John Elway.

Comment

Working...
                                X