The OFFICIAL Sochi Olympics thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The OFFICIAL Sochi Olympics thread!

I'll admit it. I am totally looking forward to the Olympics. It's not the sports they totally make up for the Olympics - although those are generally off the charts, from an unintentional comedy perspective. And it's not the figure skating - despite how warm and romantic that always makes me feel.

No, in this case, what I'm most excited about is the bat**** craziness that goes with a $51 billion, Vladimir Putin-designed event. Some of the stories already coming out of Sochi are delightfully insane.

So, I'll start the thread with a picture of some of the toilets awaiting the crowds in Sochi.

"So, where are you from? Geez, it sounds as if you and I had the same borscht last night!"

In Soviet Russia, Sh*t takes you.

Comment

I'm seeing some hilarious tweets from the media there. Many of the hotels aren't even close to being ready. No hot water. No internet. Many prepaid for rooms and don't even have a room!

Not to turn this political but the ****ing russians want to rule Ukraine (not sure if any of you have followed the protests there) but the ruskies can't even build friggen hotels let alone handle occupying another country again. Idiots.

Putin will be laughed out on the world stage. Perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post
        I'll admit it. I am totally looking forward to the Olympics. It's not the sports they totally make up for the Olympics - although those are generally off the charts, from an unintentional comedy perspective. And it's not the figure skating - despite how warm and romantic that always makes me feel.

No, in this case, what I'm most excited about is the bat**** craziness that goes with a $51 billion, Vladimir Putin-designed event. Some of the stories already coming out of Sochi are delightfully insane.

So, I'll start the thread with a picture of some of the toilets awaiting the crowds in Sochi.

"So, where are you from? Geez, it sounds as if you and I had the same borscht last night!"

The middle one is for #2, the white ones are for vomit and urine only.

Actually the middle receptacle is for your TP after you wipe because their septic systems cannot handle paper.

Comment

They have trash cans by ****ters because they don't build adequate sewer systems. You are suppose to put toilet paper in the trash there. It's worse than mexico.

Yes I'm Dumping on Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by DomCasual View Post

Damn, those duely side by side toilets are not to shabby

Comment

Originally posted by Meck77 View Post
              They have trash cans by ****ters because they don't build adequate sewer systems. You are suppose to put toilet paper in the trash there. It's worse than mexico.

Its true. I was in Russia about 10 years ago and they did just that. I seem to remember the toilets had the hole in the front so when you dropped some serious mater it piled high on the porcelain and you had to flush like 6 times to wash all the feces down. What a retarded way to design a toilet.

Comment

Loving that the media who have to cover it are crying about the conditions. Makes me laugh.

The wild dogs running free seem to be released from Putins mansion ala Mr. Burns.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!

Comment

No fishing the sh*tter. Also, no doing whatever the guy in the bottom right is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                    Its true. I was in Russia about 10 years ago and they did just that. I seem to remember the toilets had the hole in the front so when you dropped some serious mater it piled high on the porcelain and you had to flush like 6 times to wash all the feces down. What a retarded way to design a toilet.
                    Now I know how you came up with your Userid!

B-LARGE!

Sorry man could not pass that one up!

Comment

Originally posted by Meck77 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                        Now I know how you came up with your Userid!

B-LARGE!

Sorry man could not pass that one up!
                        Somebody finally cracked the code.... not to shabby Steven... not to shabby at all my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post

No fishing the sh*tter. Also, no doing whatever the guy in the bottom right is doing.
                          It means:

"Do not dilocate your right hip and place that leg behind you while giving yourself insulin"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post

Eric Decker approves of the urinating position.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                              It means:

"Do not dilocate your right hip and place that leg behind you while giving yourself insulin"
                              I thought maybe he was cursing the diarrhea gods because his tasty sub-sammich gives him the mudbutts.

Comment

Working...
                              X