CBS to televise Thursday night games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS to televise Thursday night games

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>NFL said it will team with CBS to produce and televise Thursday Night Football for the 2014 season.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/statuses/431116164350349313">February 5, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Looks like they will do half and NFL network will do half

And together they form, 100% of the worst thing out there.

Comment

**** YOU PLAYER SAFETY

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Primetime Players: Jim Nantz &amp; Phil Simms to broadcast all Thursday Night games. CBS Sports will produce full package of 16 games.</p>&mdash; CBS Sports PR (@CBSSportsGang) <a href="https://twitter.com/CBSSportsGang/statuses/431114351706374144">February 5, 2014</a></blockquote>

Comment

im down

hopefully on local affiliate cbs and not cbs sports right?

Comment

yep seems like CBS local...

Comment

Good..

Comment

I'm surprised Fox Sports One didn't get this. I assume they tried? You cant be a legit sports network without the NFL

Comment

**** TNF

Comment

That shows the power of football, if CBS is willing to delay their Thursday Night programming into January. I'm not sure that was a smart idea. We'll see...

Comment

Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
                      That shows the power of football, if CBS is willing to delay their Thursday Night programming into January. I'm not sure that was a smart idea. We'll see...
                      Considering football is the highest rated entertainment on TV, makes sense to me

Comment

Originally posted by slatimer View Post
                        <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Primetime Players: Jim Nantz &amp; Phil Simms to broadcast all Thursday Night games. CBS Sports will produce full package of 16 games.</p>&mdash; CBS Sports PR (@CBSSportsGang) <a href="https://twitter.com/CBSSportsGang/statuses/431114351706374144">February 5, 2014</a></blockquote>
                        FML

Comment

this sucks. i hate thursday night games all season long. i don't mind a few later in the season, but all year long is just overkill.

it's like what the NHL is doing with the outdoor games. one or 2 every once in awhile works well and keeps the novelty of the game, but several a year causes it to lose it's appeal.

Comment

Thursday night football sucks

Comment

What NFL didnt like The Lisp?

Comment

Working...
                              X