Back to Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to Blue

Yep, get rid of the orange unis. This SB blow out is too much like the losses back in the 1980s. The Broncos won their first SB in these unis but without the orange. The Broncos are 0-4 (Lost to Dallas, Lost to Washington, Lost to San Fran, and lost to Seattle) in the SB when weariing orange and not only that, they got friggen humiliated in three of those games.

I think it was Shanny who thought the orange was bad luck. Whatever, all I know is that the Broncos won the SB when the orange went away.

I'm not a superstitious person, but **** it, might as well.

Comment

I honestly laughed it off when ESPN talked about what happens to Denver in SB's with the orange but damn. Maybe it's true.

With that said, if we draft well we will get back and win that damn trophy. Orange or not.

Comment

blue...white...orange...wouldn't have mattered...

Comment

We are the road team in next years SB, so we will be in the white Uni's!

BRING IT!

Comment

Just don't wear the orange if we ever make another SB. Do what the steelers do, always wear the whites.

Don't switch back to the blues though, orange is what defines the Broncos.

Comment

We wore the whites vs the Giants

Comment

Gold jacket Green jacket who gives a ****-Happy Gilmore

Comment

and make sure to start using Tide to wash the damn things. no more Gain.

Comment

Comment

Maybe they should remember to bring their testicles next time, if there is a next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Castinkas View Post
                        blue...white...orange...wouldn't have mattered...
                        This. Don't fool yourself into think a color had anything to do with it. That so called "team" that was put out on the field, was a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol#7 View Post
                          We are the road team in next years SB, so we will be in the white Uni's!

BRING IT!
                          Not necessarily. Since ESPN made a point to pointing out how bad the Broncos are in Orange I could see the NFC putting Denver in the Orange Jerseys by picking the road Jerseys.

Comment

Uniforms had nothing to do with it. Absolutely nothing. If they wore blue jerseys, the score would have been exactly the same.

Comment

Originally posted by spiralism View Post
                              Do what the steelers do, always wear the whites.

Steelers did that once. It won't be Denver's choice next year anyways.

Comment

Working...
                              X