Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confess your sins: what you did wrong to make us lose.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confess your sins: what you did wrong to make us lose.

My TV blew out 3 days before the game, i watched 17/18 games on that TV this year. Had to bring in my bedroom TV for the superbowl

If my actions in any way contribute to the team winning or losing I am woefully underpaid by this club.

Comment

I thought the law of averages pertaining to Peyton Manning and the Broncos was a fallacy. I was expecting better than average in SB wins...He and we had experience our losses...

my mistake...instead it was all around average.

Comment

I babysat over Saturday night and my little granddaughter brought her Raider blanket into my house. My son in law will survive and the cops understood my actions.

Comment

God loves cheaters..our team should learn doing that

Comment

My sweatshirt with all the fun juice on it was taken from me by a hurt, old woman

Comment

I ate Skittles.

Comment

There was one day in the 2 weeks after we beat down the Pats that I didn't read a chapter of "Failure is not an Option".

Totally unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by maher_tyler View Post
                  I ate Skittles.
                  Bas tard!

Comment

I voted in polls. The first one was by accident, then I convinced my self that I was crazy and that the polls had nothing to do with the outcome so I went crazy and voted in lots of polls. Ugh. I ****ed up.

Comment

I quit drinking about 2 weeks ago.

I also considered starting a "We Have No Chance" thread, and didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by maher_tyler View Post
                        I ate Skittles.
                        End thread.

Comment

I didn't make my son where the Elway jersey that he wore when the Broncos won Super Bowl XXXII. Well, he was only a year and a half at the time, and now he's 17, so it probably wouldn't have fit.

Comment

I wore my mojo socks of ill repute after having put them away for almost a full decade. They sat dormant for 9 years after being worn to the Jake Plummer chokefest of 2005. I broke them out thinking that all of the bad mojo had been exercised from them. It turns out that the evil that has possessed them only lay dormant.

Comment

I went to a friend's house, for a Super Bowl party, instead of going to the same sports bar that has seen all those wins...

Comment

Working...
                              X