Demaryius Thomas Injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demaryius Thomas Injury

Suffered a separated shoulder but played thru it. Wish some of our other players had that toughness (hello Decker).

https://twitter.com/VicLombardi/stat...54208669659136

Demaryius Thomas is really the only player that brought it. Manning favored him obviously...his physical talent just can't be taught.

Comment

Demaryius, Pot Roast, Travethan and Nate Irving appeared to be the only Broncos interested in playing football on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Rascal View Post
        Suffered a separated shoulder but played thru it. Wish some of our other players had that toughness (hello Decker).

https://twitter.com/VicLombardi/stat...54208669659136
        F**ing pussy. Would rather have BMarsh

-- OMane meme

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
          F**ing p***Y. Would rather have BMarsh

-- OMane meme
          who the hell has said that? DT has a better attitude, faster with similar size and strength. there is no contest who is better.

Comment

I thought Welker did OK but probably not worth the money next year.

Comment

I want welker back

Comment

Originally posted by broncswin View Post
                I want welker back
                This.

And we need some speed at Decker's position. His struggles to get past defenders is tiresome.

Comment

Originally posted by razorwire77 View Post
                  Demaryius, Pot Roast, Travethan and Nate Irving appeared to be the only Broncos interested in playing football on Sunday.
                  I thought Unrien should be added to the list his motor was high too bad his skill level couldn't match it. Pot Roast early for sure though Wilson was able to run away from him like I feared. Trevathan had a decent game. Irving had one play.

Comment

Wes Welker?? Also since we are bashing, if DT keeps waving that ****ING ball around after the catch he should be benched!! He done it three times during the Pats game and at least once the other night

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
                      F**ing p***Y. Would rather have BMarsh

-- OMane meme
                      I still think BMarsh is a more physical player. Props to DT though for playing through it, even if he fumbled -_-...

Comment

Our entire front seven played hard.

Comment

Working...
                        X