John Fox is to blame and here is why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Fox is to blame and here is why

John Fox decides to turn down crowd noise simulation during practice. Apparently, it was turned down 5 times less than a road game as he said “he’s been to a super bowl and it’s not that loud”
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...well-for-noise

Seahawk players saying they picked up tendencies and knew the routes before they happened
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...cos-tendencies

So as we get news blurbs the truth is revealing its ugly head. John Fox single handily is to blame for the loss on Sunday. We have heard from players that they didn’t feel prepared and now we have the Seahawks bragging about knowing what was coming.

So here is my theory to further make a case against John Fox:

Turning down the crowd simulation during practice resulted in Peyton Manning reverting to hand signals that have been used before. Why? Because the Broncos didn’t game plan for crowd noise so why would they focus on hand signals the last two weeks if at all in practice. I would imagine the Seahawks quickly picked up on the signals that Manning used as they did watch the film and there is probably some game it came from.

So how do the favored Denver Broncos lose in a blow-out 43-8 to the Seahawks? They were not prepared and rather ambushed by their idiot coach.

Fox needs to be fired for this and I hope Elway does the right thing. You have to think the players know the truth…

Next coach up!

Comment

I was hoping someone would take a gander at the John Fox angle. I think it's an underrated theme.

Comment

I'm just kidding, Coldcity guy! You're good people!

Comment

The players know the truth?

So, all that about winning the conference, making a Superbowl... doing it all with a ton of injuries and adversity, do the players know that too? Or, is that all negated because an opposing CB claims to have picked up hand signals?

I wonder if the players know the truth about how they performed on the field Sunday? Do they know that truth?

Comment

What does the Fox say?

NOT TO SHABBYABEBYREBREBREBRb ebre bre ebeb rberb ebebe

*retarded song noise*

Comment

I can't believe I am posting in this thread, but I just have to ask - have you ever just gotten your ass kicked? I mean, despite your best efforts, have you ever had someone just beat you (physically, mentally, etc.), and there was nothing you could do about it?

We just got our asses kicked, plain and simple. Every Bronco player needs to spend time looking in the mirror and decide what type of football player he wants to be next year.

Comment

Wow. That's really all I can say.

Comment

Fox doesn't have any input on hand signals. That is Gase and PM I would bet.

Comment

I do not want to take anything away from Seattle's defense, but let's be real here. You do not blow out a very good Broncos team unless you know what they are throwing at you. And we all saw the crowd noise and its effect. But what we didn't know is that the Broncos didn't seem to have any new hand signals just in case the crowd was noisy.

If you are Manning and had to revert to a set of hand signals on the fly the safe bet is to use signals that the offense knows. However, it's too bad those very familiar signals were watched by Sherman et al. in the film room.

Not too shabby says the Fox. Crowd noise, smowd noise!
                    Last edited by Coldcity76; 02-04-2014, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
                      Fox doesn't have any input on hand signals. That is Gase and PM I would bet.
                      You missed the point of what he was saying. Because Fox did not believe noise preparation was necessary they had no new hand signals ready for the game and Manning was forced to revert to hand signals from an earlier game.

Comment

Maybe somebody can enlighten me that has actually been to games, does Fox actually talk to the players at all on the sideline? Does he gather the units and give them a talking to?

From what I've seen on TV he just stands there on the sideline and yells at referees 90% of the time. I believe this was the first year he even wore a headset during games.

So anybody that's seen him in action during a game, please chime in. I'm interested if Fox actually has a function during games.

Comment

Originally posted by Coldcity76 View Post
                          John Fox decides to turn down crowd noise simulation during practice. Apparently, it was turned down 5 times less than a road game as he said “he’s been to a super bowl and it’s not that loud”
                          http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...well-for-noise

Seahawk players saying they picked up tendencies and knew the routes before they happened
                          http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...cos-tendencies

So as we get news blurbs the truth is revealing its ugly head. John Fox single handily is to blame for the loss on Sunday. We have heard from players that they didn’t feel prepared and now we have the Seahawks bragging about knowing what was coming.

So here is my theory to further make a case against John Fox:

Turning down the crowd simulation during practice resulted in Peyton Manning reverting to hand signals that have been used before. Why? Because the Broncos didn’t game plan for crowd noise so why would they focus on hand signals the last two weeks if at all in practice. I would imagine the Seahawks quickly picked up on the signals that Manning used as they did watch the film and there is probably some game it came from.

So how do the favored Denver Broncos lose in a blow-out 43-8 to the Seahawks? They were not prepared and rather ambushed by their idiot coach.

Fox needs to be fired for this and I hope Elway does the right thing. You have to think the players know the truth…
                          have you never watched a super bowl prior to this game? it never is loud. this game was a complete anomaly in regards to crowd noise.

Seahags picking up tendencies and knowing the routes seems to me like Gase didn't do anything new. he stuck with what he did all season.

and the players saying they weren't prepared has nothing to do with not being ready to play, it had to do with not being prepared to play a team like Seattle. they weren't prepared for the physicality they played with.

Comment

Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
                            Maybe somebody can enlighten me that has actually been to games, does Fox actually talk to the players at all on the sideline? Does he gather the units and give them a talking to?

From what I've seen on TV he just stands there on the sideline and yells at referees 90% of the time. I believe this was the first year he even wore a headset during games.

So anybody that's seen him in action during a game, please chime in. I'm interested if Fox actually has a function during games.
                            Every now and then he decides to throw a red flag on the field. People wonder what for, the ref looks under a hood and takes one of our timeouts away for wasting his time. Not too shabby.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                              have you never watched a super bowl prior to this game? it never is loud. this game was a complete anomaly in regards to crowd noise.

Seahags picking up tendencies and knowing the routes seems to me like Gase didn't do anything new. he stuck with what he did all season.

and the players saying they weren't prepared has nothing to do with not being ready to play, it had to do with not being prepared to play a team like Seattle. they weren't prepared for the physicality they played with.
                              Are you really arguing that a super bowl with the Seahawks and their 12th fan that broke the noise record is not expected to be loud? Really?

Comment

Working...
                              X