Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blueprint--What needs to be done

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blueprint--What needs to be done

    Bye, Bye, Decker, Knowshon, thanks. Please take a pay cut or restructure Manning. Bye Bye Franklin and Beadles. Throw all the money and draft picks for the offensive line, secondary, and linebackers, and get me a DE to replace Phillips. Keep Jack Del Rio and FOX. Give Jack some bullets for his defense. Denver needs to pass block like the Dallas Cowboys did in the 90's. Get me some beef with quick feet!

    Out---

  • #2
    I like it, but keep franklin move him to right gaurd...road graders right up the middle with Vaz, Ram, Frank...move Clark to RT, Clady LT...bye Decker and Merino...go get a MLB(#1 priority), Get a safety that can lay the wood and cover!!! Sign DRC back, bye champ, Woodyard. wake the F u k up Von!! Yes PFM has to restructure!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Team needs to grow a pair on big stages. We need to get healthy and shuffle the roster too. We have the core to win SB but, we lack the edge and can't bring it. Seattle played great but, no excuse that nobody other then Welker did anything. For a team that scored 606 pts this season they looked like deer in headlights all night.
      Last edited by NFLBRONCO; 02-04-2014, 12:13 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
        Team needs to grow a pair on big stages. We need to get healthy and shuffle the roster too. We have the core to win SB but, we lack the edge and can't bring it. Seattle played great but, no excuse that nobody other then Welker did anything. For a team that scored 606 pts this season they looked like deer in headlights all night.
        You mean like whooping New England and the great Brady and Belicheck in the AFC Title game? Game should have been 35-3 in the fourth. We wrecked them.

        Comment


        • #5
          You can't blueprint injuries...

          Look at the talent that was missing..

          Franklin stays, Phillips stays as well...

          This is a good Front Office, they will get things done to take advantage of the time we have (i.e. "window..)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
            Team needs to grow a pair on big stages. We need to get healthy and shuffle the roster too. We have the core to win SB but, we lack the edge and can't bring it. Seattle played great but, no excuse that nobody other then Welker did anything. For a team that scored 606 pts this season they looked like deer in headlights all night.
            Takes too long to grow a pair. I think we need to look at free agency and get big balls already made and ready to be used.

            Decker is not a priority. I don't mind if he is here in 2014 but not a huge contract. Ball is coming along nicely so it gives Broncos some leverage at RB with Moreno. We get some key players back aka Clady and that should help OL and their correct positions.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
              You mean like whooping New England and the great Brady and Belicheck in the AFC Title game? Game should have been 35-3 in the fourth. We wrecked them.
              By big stages I mean night games and SB 0-4 in those games.

              Comment


              • #8
                90% of our resources right now need to be focused on watching college game tape! There are twice the number of underclassman coming out this year then 4 yrs ago. There will forsure be plenty of Chris Harris and Trevathon's to be had.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Fox has to go. Manning too.

                  Find a coach and a QB who are hungry to win -- not just collect the big paycheck.

                  It boggles the mind knowing we could have drafted Wilson -- but passed.

                  Also -- ban players from advertising endorsements until we win another SB.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                    Takes too long to grow a pair. I think we need to look at free agency and get big balls already made and ready to be used.

                    Decker is not a priority. I don't mind if he is here in 2014 but not a huge contract. Ball is coming along nicely so it gives Broncos some leverage at RB with Moreno. We get some key players back aka Clady and that should help OL and their correct positions.
                    I agree about Deck. It took Peyton and his WR's only until week 4 his first season to get in-sync. Now, they cant bring in dummys, but giving Deck 9M a season is not worth it... unless we have it

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by broncswin View Post
                      MLB(#1 priority), Get a safety that can lay the wood and cover!!! Sign DRC back, bye champ, Woodyard. wake the F u k up Von!! Yes PFM has to restructure!!
                      Like it, yes we need to keep DRC. I love Champ but he has lost 2 steps not one. He needs to take a huge pay cut and assume a deep backup role, otherwise he needs to go.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
                        By big stages I mean night games and SB 0-4 in those games.
                        0-4 in what?

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X