Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quit being a Nancy

What happened to our fan base ?

We used to be the best. I don’t know about you but I have been in worse years and outcomes then this. I still found myself thinking we had a chance in the third be it small there was a chance. Anyways the rest of this year was amazing. So many people on here are ready to fire everybody. Be a fan and support your team through good and bad times. Who was around for the 49ers beat down. That one sucked.

Bottom line it was bigger then us this year. We ****ed up, we screwed the pooch, we got railroaded by a fright train right up the caboose.

But if you let that ruin your season you're nuts. Best year of watching broncos football in the last 16 maybe even better.

It was Awesome and we will be back with our 1st string D and O-line next year.

Remember people we got to the Dance with half our star players on I.R.

Hooray!

Comment

I agree man the **** up

Comment

Let people be fans on their terms not your terms you'll live longer.

Comment

Originally posted by oubronco View Post
          I agree man the **** up
          I usually agree with you, As long as they aren't hurting themselves or other let em do their thing. And if it embarrasses you, well that's on you.

Comment

This is how you should feel about this super bowl loss. Either feel like this or gtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
              Let people be fans on their terms not your terms you'll live longer.
              I doubt this has any correlation on a person's lifespan.

Comment

great thread

fyi, we landed on the moon

Comment

[QUOTE=Broncos_OTM;4053760]Let people be fans on their terms not your terms you'll live longer.[/QUOTE

In Websters a fan is a supporter. Look it up.

Man up or jump on

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachm...1&d=1391539872

When they suck there fans got louder and stronger.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Quoydogs; 02-04-2014, 10:51 AM.

Comment

How about I deal with it however I like, even if that includes pouting and being pissed off...and you can deal with it however you like?

It is ok to be upset right now, and still support the team you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                      I doubt this has any correlation on a person's lifespan.
                      maybe, maybe not. But your quality of life goes down if you worry about **** you cant control

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                        How about I deal with it however I like, even if that includes pouting and being pissed off...and you can deal with it however you like?

It is ok to be upset right now, and still support the team you know.
                        I'll agree with this but saying your ready to fire the lot of them is a little over board. I'm not dancing on the ceiling or anything but come on do we really want to destroy another 40 point offense ?

Comment

The fanbase is still the same. The only difference is social media and websites like this magnifies a fans perspective.

Back in the 80/90s there was plenty of whining going on too.

Comment

[QUOTE=Quoydogs;4053774]
                            Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
                            Let people be fans on their terms not your terms you'll live longer.[/QUOTE

In Websters a fan is a supporter. Look it up.

Man up or jump on

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachm...1&d=1391539872

When they suck there fans got louder and stronger.
                            Exactly did I not man up about? go ahead and give me one instance where I didn't man up... go ahead ill wait.

To be honest I don't understand your post. slow down and put some thought into it.

Comment

The goal we were told by this team when signing manning was to win the Super Bowl. Both years ended in train wreck fashion. Third year in and Fox can still win one while Manning is here and still productive. If they fall short again next year I cannot understand why they would extend someone who couldn't win it with arguably the best QB ever and plenty of FO moves to improve.

Comment

Working...
                              X