Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The I'm still to broken to post rationally thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep...haven't watched any sports or watched BSPN, just posting here.

Will skip the draft this year as we are picking 31st and there will be a ton of references by the talking heads to build like the seahawks. Just not into it anymore.

Gonna be a while before I watch a game, any game or sports related event.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
      I will continue to struggle coming to terms with the greatest offense ever, and the greatest QB ever mustering 8 points in the biggest game of their lives.

8 points and we were favored. I am angry at Fox and Maning right now, I am sure it will pass... but I will just perseverate for a little longer.

8 Points- SMH
      They're flaming idiots if they don't look at coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
        Congrats. This Sept will be 10 years for us. And my wife has never been to Colorado, so we're planning a vacation there for Sept/Oct and going to go to a Broncos game (have to wait for the schedule to come out to see when)
        Awesome man. In all seriousness when the schedule comes out, if there is a game either the weekend of the wedding (October 4th) or the following weekend when we are on our honeymoon...and you happen to be here then, hit me up. I will sell you our tickets and parking pass at face value for either/both games.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
          Awesome man. In all seriousness when the schedule comes out, if there is a game either the weekend of the wedding (October 4th) or the following weekend when we are on our honeymoon...and you happen to be here then, hit me up. I will sell you our tickets and parking pass at face value for either/both games.
          Thanks, as of now, we have a hook up for tickets, but will keep you in mind if I need to!

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
            They're flaming idiots if they don't look at coaching.
            I am sure Elway has a **** list, and John Fox has to be near if not at the top. that gameplan was cess topped with diahrrea and smothered in vomit.

Elway didn't like being embrassed, just as he pulled the team aside after that Seahawks preseason game and essentially ripped them a new rectum.

A great charity auction item: 1 week with Elway at Dove Valley and he makes the rounds to jack people up.... bet it would be facinating, and I woudl bid on that expereince.

Comment

I will continue to struggle coming to terms with the greatest offense ever, and the greatest QB ever mustering 8 points in the biggest game of their lives.

8 points and we were favored. I am angry at Fox and Maning right now, I am sure it will pass... but I will just perseverate for a little longer.

8 Points- SMH
              Why would it pass?

Comment

Yea im avoiding ESPN and sports in general for a while.
                Bitter , yup...but it will pass. But I know how you guys feel who's saying their hobby is temperarly gimped.

I just don't want to go all mental like I'm seeing some do in threads and want to replace John Fox with Hayden Fox or maybe even Megan fox.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                  That would help for sure.

Seriously, this is probably a blessing in disguise for me. As lame as this will come across, I will just prioritize a lot of **** in my life. Already started working out again a couple months ago, Spring is right around the corner so lots of time for family and fishing and camping and ATV'ing. Getting married in the fall...just too much for me to be happy about and the timing is great because I am in a full-on funk right now from the game.
                  Congrats on getting married, that's awesome.

I think Kaylore said the same thing. Time to look for a new hobby and prioritize what's really important. I was shell shocked after the loss and my gf was so perplexed as to why I spend so much emotion and energy on a game that I cannot control.

Took a step back and realized it was time to dial it back several notches. Looking forward to fishing, traveling and getting away from sports.

Comment

I'll probably watch some sports in the meantime...but the one I am waiting for is the Masters. It's when spring begins and we can say goodbye to winter. Unless global warming keeps winter here forever of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                      Why would it pass?
                      I do realize the fact the big reason we got where we did was on Mannings arm and smarts. What concerns me is what is different next year? Clady comes back and the find RT that is big and nasty. Perhaps they bring in a back that pounds. perhaps we find a #2 that is better at making plays and breaking through a press than calling for flags....is that going to be enough? Do we still relay too much on the pass and give so much control to Peyton, because he is who he is?

I still think coaching in the biggest issue on this team. How will the prepare differently next season whe pressed by an aggressive team?

Lots of questions.

Comment

I am sure Elway has a **** list, and John Fox has to be near if not at the top. that gameplan was cess topped with diahrrea and smothered in vomit.

Elway didn't like being embrassed, just as he pulled the team aside after that Seahawks preseason game and essentially ripped them a new rectum.

A great charity auction item: 1 week with Elway at Dove Valley and he makes the rounds to jack people up.... bet it would be facinating, and I woudl bid on that expereince.
                        Hopefully it puts the brakes on any contract extension talk for Fox...

Comment

And for the record I made this thread in jest/mocking of all the people going totally ape s#it.
                          Yes losing blows , but let's not go full retard/cage.

I'm not one of the ones saying get over it now because we all vent about losses different and some need time , but some people have just lost their f-ing minds.

Comment

I am not watching any football shows and not sleeping well yet. Still in shock.

Comment

Just bumping this for those who are still mental and posting craziness.
                              Pls if you feel the need to be Insane do it here instead of messing up other threads or starting one.

Comment

Well, I think we can place smegmamnon firmly in the 'too broken to post rationally ' category.

Comment

Working...
                                X